63. The End Of Gu Xian

Yin Mo walks away without looking back. He leaves his kids under Wang Su's care.

San, Mei and Xin follow him to find Gu Xian. It's a good thing his hubby is still wearing the heart rendering bell.

The magic bracelet points east. It seems Gu Xian is heading back to their Holy Sword Sect.

They travelled for a fortnight before they finally found him. On a great plain south from Holy Sword Sect.

Gu Xian looks awful. His eyes are red as if he hasn't been sleeping for many days.

He asks wearily, "Why do you come here?"

"Gege, come home with me."

"I can't! I'm losing my mind! I'm dangerous to you and the kids!"

Yin Mo persuades, "I'm an alchemist. We shall find the cure."

Suddenly a man is clapping his hands. He shows up from behind a tree.

Ye Qing is probably the most handsome man in their cultivation world. More handsome than Gu Xian.

He scolds, "Yin Mo, you are supposed to be my wife! How dare you cheat on me?"

"I'm married to Gu Xian. Gege is my hubby."

"You think he really loves you? Gu Xian is a worthless man. Strangle him. Show Yin Mo how much you hate him."

Xin tries to stop him but Gu Xian punches him hard. Poor Xin got blown back few steps. Blood is oozing out from his lips.

Nihility stage is no big joke. His strength has risen multiple times.

Gu Xian has strangled Yin Mo. His wifey is gasping for air. His hubby is staring him cruelly like Yin Mo is his worst enemy.

Xin tries to attack Gu Xian. He got kicked and blown backwards. His body strikes down few trees before landing. A huge crater is formed due the hard impact.

Gu Xian has used his full strength. Nearly killed the Thunder Rhino.

The cubs attack Ye Qing. They are trying to destroy the mind controlling spell. Unfortunately they won't succeed. It isn't Ye Qing.

System 520 is the one in charge. He is the one who infiltrated Gu Xian's mind.

Ye Qing laughs before demanding, "Marry me and you shall live."

Yin Mo is still gasping for air. His face has turned a bit blue. His hubby is strangling him to death.

Alive as his wifey. Dead as his ghost. He won't marry anyone else.

Ye Qing mocks, "Congrats, Gu Xian. You almost kill your wifey. You are the strongest villain here."

A teardrop falls from Gu Xian's eye.

Suddenly Yin Mo got thrown away. He is gasping for air. His eyes are hazy at this moment. He is lying weakly on the ground.

Ye Qing slashes and injured the tiger cubs.

He yells, "520, how come he wake up? Control him back!"

Gu Xian feels a terrible pain on his head again. Like hundred needles are piercing his mind.

He doesn't have much time.

Sister Jade helped him with a solution.

Gu Xian is burning his life essence to stop the mind control. He would be dead soon. It's time to take Ye Qing away with him.

He punches Ye Qing to a bloody pulp. His life essence is burning in rapid speed.

The system is still trying to control his mind again.