🍬chαptєr 6🍬

Baekhyun treaded down the rowdy hallway. It was lunch so that was expected. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket, taking it out to look at the message.

Suho Hyung: I saw her leave for the lunchroom, the plan starts now😼

He put his phone back in his pocket with shaky hands. He felt his hands sweating out of nervousness. They went over the plan but he was still unsure. Any wrong move on his part and he'd chicken out.

The plan was simple really, at least for his friends.

"So how do we solve this?" Lay questioned, a few of the guys circling in the middle. 

After a few seconds of thinking, Suho snapped his fingers together showing his beautiful smile. Everyone looked toward him, always counting on him.

"It's simple. He just tells her about his past and asks for her assistance. Such as letting him kiss her whenever he needs to." He made it sound like the best idea in the world. But it wasn't to Baekhyun.

"Hyung.." The boy frowned. Baekhyun knew he couldn't tell you about his past. That's something only these guys know. It's something he wants to stay hidden forever.

"Don't worry Baekhyun, I'm not forcing you to do that. That's a Plan B in case this plan doesn't work. And you can tell her if you're comfortable." Suho patted the boy's shoulder comforting him.

"Then what's Plan A?"

"Yeah cmon and tell us already!" Kai shouted, jumping slightly.

"Just date her." He shrugged.

A look of horror crossed Baekhyun's face. But the thought of it made his insides tingle and his face heat up tremendously.

"That's what I call a plan." Kyungsoo laughed. They all started to laugh at Baekhyun's embarrassment.

"Guys!? What the hell!"

"Hey. Language." Suho snapped.

"Hyung why! What am I supposed to do, just walk up to her and ask her to be my girlfriend?!" He stood up, stomping his feet.

"That's exactly what you're supposed to do." Kai mused playfully.

"I'm serious!"

"Okay okay calm down. He's just messing with ya. Just get closer to her naturally. We'll help you too if you're desperate." Xiumin smirked.

Baekhyun formed a pout on his lips, raking a hand through his chocolate locks.

"I guess I can try." He mumbled.

"But that doesn't mean you can just stray away from candy. You need something to keep you at bay." Suho mentioned. 

The brunette nodded in understanding, but dejected knowing no candy could compare to what he tasted that day. Just thinking about it drove him crazy beyond compare. 

"Let's start tomorrow okay. The sooner the better." 

"You're right, I don't think he'll be able to last that long." Chen murmured.

They all looked towards the boy who was biting his lower lip with a blush on his face. His fingers shook a bit and his eyes were lidded.

"He definitely won't last a week if he doesn't get his sweetheart."

And to that they could all agree.

That's pretty much what went down. And a lot of teasing on his part.