Prologue

A long time ago the Pop Trolls lived in a tree in the forest. But then one day, they were discovered by the Bergens.

They wanted to be happy like the Trolls and eating a Troll gave them that happiness. Once a year, every year, the Bergens ate a Troll on a holiday known as Trollstice. However, King Peppy saved the Trolls from getting eaten and the royal chef was banished. 20 years later, Princess Poppy was walking through the forest close to Pop village when she heard beautiful singing off in the distance. Curious, she went to investigate the source and to her amazement and wonder Poppy found a creature known as a human who was dancing and singing by the river, the human's name is known as Ruby as she was somehow teleported from her world and into this world. Ruby had become a great friend to the Trolls, especially the Snack Pack, Branch and Poppy as they were the bestest of friends.

One day, in honor to celebrate the liberation from the Bergens, Princess Poppy threw the biggest, the loudest, the craziest party ever, despite grumpy Branch's warnings. The party had attracted the attention of the banished Chef, who captured Poppy and Ruby's closest friends. Poppy and Ruby, along with Branch went on a journey to save them. Once they got there, King Gristle had already planned to bring back Trollstice by feeding their friends to his people, while Chef had plans to overthrow the king. Poppy and Ruby had made a deal with the scullery maid, Bridget, to get her a date with the king in exchange for helping them save one of Poppy's friends, Creek. It had worked, until Chef had captured them again, and was soon joined by every Troll in the village, thanks to Creek selling out everyone just to save his own skin. Even Ruby had been taken away from them, Poppy had lost all hope, until Branch, hating to see her sad, sang a song of hope and both had regained back their true colors.

Bridget and Ruby had freed the the Trolls, knowing it could mean the end of Bridget's life. Poppy knew it wasn't right and decided she, along with every Bergen, deserved to be happy. Poppy, Ruby and their friends had returned and showed King Gristle that Bridget was really his one true love. Poppy and Ruby made the Bergens realized that happiness wasn't something you put inside. Happiness was already inside and that they just needed someone to bring it out, which they did. The Bergens were finally happy without eating a Troll, Chef's plans to overthrow Gristle were foiled and was once again banished from Bergen Town, along with Creek, never to be seen again. ( Or so we thought )