Chapter 13. The Ending

It was all of Bergen Town, led by Gristle and Bridget! The Troll army had sent a letter explaining the situation and were more than willing to help save their friends. Chef was surprised and this made Becky grin as she looked up at her captor and says "Looks like you're done for" and when the other Bergens had approached closed enough, Gristle shouted "Chef!".

Chef puts on a fake smile and says "Your Majesty, how nice to see you again" and Gristle says "Save the fake excitement, Chef! Release the Trolls and Becky!" but Chef just says "But, your highness, I was simply inviting them in for a snack and I was having a lovely conversation with this little human" and Becky grunts her teeth from Chef's tight grip and then Bridget comes in and says "Yeah, a snack of Trolls".

Chef's face immediately turned ugly as she said "Well, if it isn't the scullery maid, Idget" and this made Bridget say "First of all, my name is Bridget. And second of all, I won't allow you to treat our friends the same way you treated me" and then Gristle adds "And no one talks to my lady like that!".

When Chef realized that she was completely outnumbered, she realized there was only one thing left to do and then out of nowhere, Chef threw Becky into the air and ran for it...or at least tried to before she was cut off by Chad and Todd.

"BECKY!!" Her family screamed in shock and horror while Amber and Ruby were both shocked by this as Becky screams before she finally stopped in mid-air but just before she could start falling down something or someone caught her. Becky saw that both Dante and Minuet had caught her, making her smile and says "Thanks guys" and in response they both smiled back. "Chad! Todd! How have you been?" Chef meekly said and Todd says "Oh, I've been wonderful! Thanks for asking!" and then Gristle shouted "Chad! Todd! Please escort the prisoner to my castle's dungeon!".

"Oh, Grissie, you sound so forceful!" Bridget said and Gristle says to her "Thanks babe" and then Bridget ran to the trailer and opened the front door, freeing the prisoners. "Bridget!" Poppy and Ruby both shouted and Bridget shouts back to her best friends "Poppy! Ruby!" and the trio embraced while the others went outside for a joyful reunion.

The Funk family hugged while the Funk Trolls cheered, Barb ran to her Father and hugs him while Riff says "Welcome back, your rockness!" and Barb replied "Thanks, man!" and the Rock Trolls also cheered. Trollex looked towards the crowd as he was looking for someone and then Beatdrop comes out of the crowd also looking for Trollex and when the two saw each other, they floated quickly towards each other.

"Trollex!"

"Beatdrop!"

The Techno Trolls cheered when Beatdrop finally made it into his friend's arms. Trollex noticed Ruby coming towards them with a smile and Beatdrop got out of his friend's embrace as he watched Trollex immediately headed towards his girlfriend.

"Ruby!"

Ruby saw this and exclaims "Trollex!" and quickly heads towards him. As soon as she was close, Trollex picks her up and spins her as she laughs and then the two hug each other before they went into a kiss, making the Techno Trolls cheered again as Leah and Kanna saw this with smiles on their face. "My little girl is all grown up" Leah says softly with a happy smile. Delta was greeted by Clampers, who gave her a big hug and the Country Trolls joined in the cheering. Trollzart was happy to see his fellow Classical Trolls again, who also cheered. Arthur and Sophia were both looking around for their daughter as they were worried until...

"Mom! Dad!"

They turned around and saw Becky running towards them, causing them to exclaim "Becky!" and rushed towards her as they embraced into a big hug followed by Oscar and Lucas exclaiming "Big sis!" and also joined in the family hug and then Becky saw Lownote coming over and she gets out of the hug and says "Lownote!" and ran towards him and gave him a hug, making him chuckle and hugs her back while saying "I'm glad you're okay Becky" and gave her a peck on the forehead.