Chapter 12. The Rescue/Attack

Her trailer was surrounded by a massive army of Trolls. All the Trolls from every kingdom of Trollstopia gathered together into one army, including the girls' families with only one thing on their minds; saving the leaders, the protector and the captured troop. Poppy, Branch, Ruby and the others could see what was happening from the window and smiled as the army showed signs of intensity, like they were more than willing to put up a fight.

"Tiny, Daddy's going into war! Be prepared in case you have to fill my shoes as the life of the party when this is over!" Guy Diamond shouted and Tiny responded with, "You know it! Go get 'em, Daddy!" and then Smidge shouted "One last time, chef; release the hostage!" and Chef just looked at them and said "You think I can be stopped by a few measly Trolls? Well, give me your best shot!".

"Oh, we will!" Makayla shouts.

Back inside the trailer, Branch asked Poppy "You think they have a chance?" and Barb says "Well, duh! There's no way this lady can compete with all that!" and then Trollex said "But, she is bigger than them. There's a good chance an army's not enough" and Poppy responds with, "There's only one way to find out" and then Queen Essence said "Let's just hope they know what they're doing".

"Indeed. Let's not panic...yet" Trollzart said and everyone stared at him, making Trollzart blush in embarrassment and then back at the pre-battle outside. For a few minutes, the Trolls, the girls' families and Chef just stared at each other while the hostages were watching from the window with suspense.

Until finally...

"Charge!"

All of the Trolls ran towards Chef. Once they made it to her, at least half of them started jumping on her and giving her little punches, pulling her hair and even biting her. The other few Trolls and the girls' families went past her into her trailer and both Arthur and Mark unlocked the cages to free the prisoners and they were happy to be free as Makayla runs to her children and pulled them into a hug while exclaiming happily with small tears in her eyes "My babies! Thank goodness you're okay!" and grabs Nova as she cradled her in her arms while Leah immediately rushed towards Ruby and pulled her into a tight hug. "Ruby! Oh my gosh, I was so worried! Are you okay?! Are you in pain anywhere?" Leah exclaims while checking her daughter for any injuries, but stops when Ruby hugs her and says softly "I'm alright, Mom".

"Thank you all! We knew you wouldn't give up on us!" Poppy shouted and then Branch shouts "I think the celebrations should wait until after we're out of here!" and King Quincy says "Agreed! Everyone out of here fast!" and then the freed leaders, Branch, the ex-bounty hunters, the girls and their family along with the other Trolls started running towards the only door. But once they made it to the door, Chef had slammed it shut before they even got a chance to go outside. Chef then shook the Trolls off her and saw Ruby as she was about to grab her when Becky saw this and shouts "Ruby, watch out!" and pushed Ruby out of the way, but only for her to get grabbed by Chef.

"Becky!!" Ruby, Amber and Becky's family exclaimed in worry while Chef immediately lit a torch she had to keep the army at bay. "Back, you little rats! Back!" Chef shouted as she waved the torch at them. Every Troll got a little nervous, but refused to back down, including the girls' families; especially Becky's family. "I guess your little army wasn't enough to stop me. Also... One false move and your little human here will pay!" Chef shouted while tightening her grip on Becky, making her grunt. But then, they all made a smug smile at her as Guy Diamond says "Oh, we know a few Trolls and humans aren't enough to stop you...".

"Which is why we've brought one more army!" DJ Suki said finishing the sentence and then the forest started rumbling, like something was moving towards them. The Trolls and the humans inside the trailer could feel it too as Branch turned to the other Trolls and asked "Um, what's going on?".

"Let's just say that you Pop Trolls and my daughter don't go wrong with who you made friends with" Leah says with a small smirk and then they looked outside and were surprised at what they saw.