Chapter 6. The Interrogation and More Helpers

It was morning.

Chef had made it back to her trailer and went inside, she had opened her bag of the captured leaders and put each of them in a cage and Trollex was put in a fish bowl. As the leaders got up, they all saw Chef clearly had a crazy obsession with finding the Trolls.

Soon they saw Chef pulling out another cage and this confused them until Chef pulled someone out from her fanny pack and their eyes widen in horror as they all exclaimed "RUBY!!!" while Chef ties her up and placed her in the cage as Ruby slowly regains back conscious.

She blinks for a moment before she looks up and saw the leaders looking at her worried and concerned. "G-Guys, are you okay?" Ruby asked as she slightly hissed as her body was still feeling sore after Chef threw her at a tree and then Delta exclaims in worry "We're fine hun, but are you okay?!" and Ruby gave a tired smile and says "Aside from having a huge migraine right now I'm fine" and Trollex looks at his girlfriend still worried. Chef looks at them and says "Finally, my plan for revenge is put into motion" and then Ruby shouted "I don't understand! It was just the Pop Trolls you had problems with! What do you need them for?!".

Chef smiled and answered "True, it's mostly 'Pop' Trolls that gave me a hard time, but seeing there are different kinds of Trolls, I can get my revenge on all Trolls" and Poppy then shouted "But, that's crazy! You've never even met the other Trolls until now!" and Chef grumbled and says "Don't try and make sense of revenge! It cheapens it!" and then King Quincy said "No matter! At least our people are safe and there's nothing you can do to find them!" and Chef replied "You're right. I don't know where they are... Which is why you're going to tell me!" and Queen Essence asked "And why would we tell you?".

Chef answered by saying "Well, since one of you Trolls were willing to sell every other Troll out that one time, I figure at least one of you may have the cowardice!" and Ruby growled knowing what she's talking about and yelled in rage "If You're Referring To Creek, Then You're Out Of Luck! Not One Of Us You Have Now Would Stoop As Low As He Did!!" and Chef looks at Ruby almost amused and says "Well, well, well~ I supposed after what he did you would be very bitter and after all I was right. You'll have some great values to me" and Ruby almost stiffed knowing what she meant and then looks down as her hair covered her eyes as the leaders looked confused while Poppy knew what Chef meant.

Chef just made a smug smile knowing she had caught Ruby and says "One of you will crack. For now, I'll give you tomorrow morning to give me the answer I want. I believe one day in cages should give you second thoughts on what you want to tell me. If you all continue to hold your tongues then, I guess I'll just resort to more drastic measures" and then Chef left the room, slamming the door behind her.

The leaders just sat there, trying to figure out what to do and then Barb asked "What sort of 'drastic measures' do you think she means?" and Delta answered "I don't know. But, I do know that we can't tell her where the other kingdoms are" and King Quincy looks at Poppy and asked "Poppy, she knows where your home is. Do you think your people will be alright?" and Poppy looks at him and answered "Yes, Branch has a Bergen-proof survival bunker. It's heavily fortified with booby traps. Even if she did find them, she couldn't get them" and then Trollzart said "Also, she clearly has no idea where the other kingdoms are. So, as long as our Trolls went home, they should be fine" and Trollex says "All of you are right. But right now, we need to figure out how to save ourselves. If we don't... Well, it won't matter if she never finds them; if she kills us, they'll have no chance of survival" and Ruby looks at him and then Poppy smiled and says "Don't worry. I'm sure Branch already has a plan to save us".

"What makes you so sure?" Barb asked and then Ruby replied "You don't know Branch like we do. He'll never give up" as she looks at the window and thought of one thing as she thought to herself while closing her eyes for a moment.

'What are Becky, Amber, their families and mine are doing right now? I hope their safe and as long as they are, I won't have to worry about them doing something crazy... Right?'.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in the Woods

Branch and his team were continuing their quest to save Poppy, Ruby and the others leaders. Branch decided to start a conversation as he said "Want to hear something crazy?" and Wani asked "What?" and the Branch says "This isn't even the first time I had to save Trolls from this Bergen" and Hickory looks at him and asked "Oh, really" and Branch replied "Yeah, the same Bergen that has Poppy and Ruby is the same Bergen that kidnapped our friends. Poppy tried to go herself at first with Ruby, but I knew she couldn't survive on her own while I knew Ruby would be alright, so I had to join them. And the whole time before we got to Bergen Town I kept insisting they had already been eaten. But, she kept insisting they were alive".

Tresillo said "That girl of yours sounds pretty persistent" and then Branch says "I know right? But, here we are. Now, I'm the one knowing they're still alive. Ironic, isn't it?" and Wani says "Yeah, it is".

Timeskip

They had continued walking, but then Branch got the strangest feeling...that they were being watched. "Hey, do you ever get the feeling you're being watched?" Branch asked. "Maybe" Tresillo answered and then Wani says "Actually, now that you mention it, I do feel like we're not the only ones here".

"I think we should watch our backs; we don't know for sure what could be watching us in these woods" Hickory said and they kept walking, but then they heard a twig snap and they immediately stopped and turned around and Branch yelled "Hello? Is someone there?" but there was no answer and Hickory gestured them to keep walking and act like nothing's happening while Branch started to pull out a sharp stick from his bag in case they needed it. Then he heard a sound coming from a bush behind them and the others started walking away from it and then Branch jerked back around and ran towards it with his stick. He used the stick to slice the bush in half to reveal... Biggie, Cooper, Prince D, Amber and Becky along with their little siblings, including Nova.

Branch was angry and asked "What are you guys doing here?! I told you to stay in the bunker!" and Biggie answered "What do you think we're doing here? We're helping you rescue Poppy and Ruby!" and Prince D says "And the others leaders! Two of which are our Mom and Dad!" and then Amber adds "And we're here to save our best friend, Ruby" making Becky nodded in agreement. Branch started shaking his head while saying "No, no, no, no, no! You all need to go back right now! Amber, Becky! What were you two even thinking of bringing your siblings with you and one of them is a baby nonetheless!" and Amber says while holding Nova "Hey! In my defense Nova crawled into my backpack when I wasn't looking and by the time I found out we were already following you!" and then Cooper says "Sorry, Branch, but this is one of those times where we don't listen to you!".

Branch growled and then Hickory says "Branch, I think we should let them come" and Branch looked at him and asked "What?!" and then Tresillo said "They clearly want to help and it may take more help than we think we need to rescue them" and Wani finished by saying "Besides, it would be cruel to make them walk back, especially since they have a baby with them" and Branch hesitated before sighing and said "Ok, fine! But, all of you have to do what I say!" and the group all agreed.

Timeskip to Nighttime

As they prepare to lay down for the night, Branch thought about what Poppy could be going through just as he thought 'I hope she's alright' and while Leah was also worried, hoping that her daughter is okay and unharmed.

Meanwhile at Chef's Trailer

The leaders had fallen asleep while Poppy stayed awake for some of the night, hoping that Branch will come for them sooner than she thinks, and at the exact moment both Poppy and Branch said good night to each other.

"Good night"

Ruby saw that Poppy had already fallen asleep and then she looks at the moon and says to herself "Branch... wherever you are... Please be careful out there" and then adds "I hope you're okay Mom... At least you and the others are home or in Branch's bunker" and then she closes her eyes and fell asleep.