Chapter 10. The Plan

Everyone, including Branch's troop, was trapped in cages waiting for Chef to do what knows what to them, but they still agreed not to tell her where the other Trolls were. Nova was not liking this as she was whimpering as Amber was trying to calm her down as she, Becky, their little siblings and Ruby were all in a cage together. Chef gave them a smug smile while saying "You know what? I still feel like we should invite the rest of your people. I'm sure they wouldn't want to feel left out".

"Forget it! And besides, you already have us, including four children nonetheless when one is a baby, what do you need the rest of us for?" Branch yelled.

"I might as well tell you my plan for revenge since you're going to find out anyways; I'm going to take one tribe and eat every Troll of that tribe so the other tribes will see their allies go before them" Chef then said. "Ew!" Wani, Kyle, Oscar and Lucas exclaimed as Chef continued, "Then, once every Troll is eaten, I will send an anonymous note to King Gristle, telling him about your 'accident' so he will have to show up to Pop Village and find out what happened. And once he arrives, I will make sure that I will take my rightful place as Queen of Bergen Town".

Everyone gasped with horror, making Amber hold her siblings close to her and this also made Becky bring her little brothers close to her too. "Well, it won't happen! There's no way we'll tell you or that they'll come out of hiding!" Poppy yelled. "So that's it? Trolls and humans fear Bergens and you stay in power?" Becky exclaimed and Chef simply said "Yeah, pretty much" and this made Amber glare at her and shouts "It won't work!" and then Chef said "Fear always works! And I'll make sure you watch to keep it that way; especially for what I have planned for you and fellow humans, Ruby".

This made the leaders gasped as both Amber and Becky brought their siblings closer as they whimpered in fear while Ruby glared at Chef with anger and true hatred.

Meanwhile at Pop Village

In Branch's bunker where the Pop Trolls and the girls' families hid, they all just sat there quietly, waiting for Poppy, Branch, Ruby and the others to come home. Makayla was close to having a panic attack as she realized that Nova and Kyle were missing and her older brother Mark was trying to calm her down as both Arthur and Sophia were also worried about their children. Leah stares at her daughter's necklace as she holds it close to her and Kanna was comforting her daughter as she was also worried about her granddaughter.

Smidge finally broke the silence as she said "Oh my god! How long are we gonna just sit here?!" and Guy Diamond answered "Yeah. It's been three day and they're still not back?" and then Tiny says "I'm scared, Daddy!" and then Legsly says "They've been gone way too long! It's time we take matters into our own hands! We need to go after them!".

"But the Bergen's bigger than us!" Satin said and Chenille also says "We can't compete with her!" and then Leah says while standing up "Well, we can't just sit here and do nothing! My daughter is out there and I'm not going to lose her to that monster!" and then Arthur says as he also stands up "She's right. Becky wouldn't sit here if her friends were in danger and I know she won't go down without a fight" and then Smidge says "They're right. She might have strength in size, but we have strength in numbers! We have a chance of beating her like a group of piranhas beating a shark!".

Everyone at first looked confused, but then they finally got what she was saying. "Yeah! Smidge, Leah and Arthur are right! And besides, it won't just be us Pop Trolls and humans; do you think she can handle every Troll in Trollstopia?" Legsly said.

Everyone started to agree and then Guy Diamond says "And it won't just be us Trolls! We all know a group who can really help!" and then everyone cheered in support of the idea while the girls' families smiled. "Great! Then it's settled! We'll send letters to every part of Trollstopia and tell them the plan!" Legsly said and they immediately started writing letters to every kingdom of Trollstopia to rally them against Chef and one more letter to another kingdom who they knew could help.