Cast Interview

AN//: This is just a little something I'm deciding to include because I thought it's really fun. I hope you all like it as well.

Bill: So, we are here with the cast of 'If It's Meant to Be' and we just want to know where they are now. We've all read their story and fell in love with their beautiful souls. I know I'm not the only one who has questions for them. So, without further ado let's get into it.

*Turns to face the cast*

Bill: So, my first question is to the author. Whose story is this? Is it Dani's story, is it Heidi's story or is it both?"

Me: It was a little of both, but it's mostly Heidi's story. And I know you're going to ask then why was it told mostly by Dani. The answer to that is simple. Dani is a major part of Heidi's story.

Heidi: She's been a major part of my life since the day I first met her.

*Dani smiles*

Bill: Heidi, you look gorgeous as always. *Turns to Dani* Am I allowed to tell her that? I don't want to make anyone jealous.

*Everyone laughs*

Dani: It's fine, Bill. She is gorgeous. It's just the truth. So, go off.

Bill: How have things with you guys? What has happened since you left high school?

Heidi: A lot has happened. I attended university here in LA, Dani went back to New York.

Bill: Yeah, how was that experience? Did it affect your relationship at all?

Dani: *glares at Heidi* Babe, don't say it.

Heidi: I'm going to say it.

Dani: Don't...

Jamie: Say it.

Dani: It didn't really affect our relationship per se. Let's just say, one or both members of this partnership may or may not have been very, very sexually frustrated.

*Heidi points at Dani, making everyone laugh*

Heidi: It got better though, Bill. After we graduated, we moved in together. We live part time here and part time in London. Things are great.

Bill: Does that affect schooling with Henry?

Heidi: Yeah, it does. So, because we travel a lot physical schooling almost became impossible. It took us a while to come up with a solution that works for our family and in the end we decided that while we are here, Henry will be attending The Arden Academy then we have a private tutor that travels with us whenever we go back to London.

Dani: So, that learning environment is somewhat stable which is what we wanted and I think we're going to do it this way for both our kids.

Bill: You guys actually got married a couple months ago. How has that been? Has anything really changed in your relationship since marriage?

Dani: No. She's been my wife long before six months ago. In our eyes, we've been married for years. Our wedding and these rings are just to let people know that she's mine and I'm hers. So the can stop hitting on her. *Nervous laugh*

Heidi: Yeah, what she said.

Jamie: How's that working out for ya?

Dani: It's not.

*Bill pulls up an image of Heidi and Dani's wedding photo.*

Bill: I see a baby! Who's that precious angel?