Glimpse-1

Shivaay reclined back on his chair tired. Being the assistant MD of Oberoi Industries was a daunting and tiring task. Now, with the works removing Dhruv Fashion studio from Oberoi empire tag was even more tiring.
At one part, Shivaay felt proud. Anika had really put her effort and had made her a part of the billion dollar business club.
His eyes fell on the photo frame of them three, on his table.
All the three were smiling. No hatred. No egoism.
Just happy. Just perfect.
Where did this family go??
Did it disappear with time??
Stones shattered his family made of glass named love. The shattered pieces pierced his heart making them bleed.
Each drop of bleeding, had the sad memories that kept looping in his mind. He needed rest. He needed support. He need someone to hold him and say that all this is dream. Anika is near him. Shall be with him forever.
Their divorce was a nightmare. Their fights were nightmare. His abuses were nightmare. Her tears were nightmare. His slap was a nightmare. Her return slap was a night mare. Just nightmares on a doomed night.
Slowly, the first stone hurled towards their love bloomed in his mind.

Memory:1
It was a bright Sunday afternoon. But for Shivaay, it was Sunday in calendar. He had many files to look in. He was badly needed by Anika, who was over the moon after knowing that they are pregnant.
But Shivaay, though trying to make time for her, failed bitterly.
Thanks to subsequent good news. Gauri and Bhavya announced their pregnancy shortly. This made Om and Rudra completely excuse themselves from work. The icing on cake was their wives bearing twins and cherry on top was the complications in pregnancy. Bade Papa had strictly instructed them to stay back. Now, Shivaay had no concessions. This had irked Anika but still she tried staying calm. He could notice her, stiffening at times, whenever Om or Rudra delegate their work to him. He was happy to help them as a brother. But the husband of Anika and father of their child, he was not. But he had no other choice. The great Wall of SSO must do things.
Anika on other hand was driven mad by mood swings. She needed Shivaay badly. Any woman shall need her husband and she was no exception. Though she doesn't want him to jhoru ka gulam, few moments with him was needed. But Shivaay was leaving no stone unturned to excuse himself with work.
Laying on bed flat, she covered her eyes with the palm, letting her frustration to be suppressed within her.
But then it was of no use. Her eyes were falling on Shivaay, who wore his rimmed spectacles and kept reading those darn files.
"Shivaay,could you please rest for sometime, it's Sunday,"
"No Anika, Just few, I will be free soon,"
Anika's eyes fell on the half dozen files.
"Ok,"
As time passed, her hopes raised as every file were removed. Finally it was the last file.
As Shivaay was reading it, Om walked in.
"Shivaay, Done??"
"Haan Om. Last one."
"Hello Bhabhi. How are you?? How is lil champ??"
"Both of us are fine," She replied with a tight lipped smile.
Om smiled back.
"Shivaay, I had ten of the files completed,"
"Ok Om,"
"These are other ten,"
Shivaay could understand what's coming. Anika too.
"So will..."
"Nahi Om," Anika interfered,"Actually, myself and Shivaay are going to the ice cream parlour, I am having cravings for ice cream, so why don't you give it to Rudra??"
"Actually Bhabhi, Rudra can't handle these, he doesn't know..."
"Then he must learn Om, also he is at home all day, so he could spare sometime learning, you know naa...Shivaay comes home once in a while and he is not free even in Sundays. Just now he finished his work...so...please...give us some privacy!!" Anika shot back straight.
Om's face blackened.
"Ok Bhabhi cool!! Bye Shivaay. Enjoy."
He walked away. Shivaay put his file on the table with a thud.
Taking long strides towards the door, he locked it and pulled the curtains.
"What's wrong with you Anika??"
"What did I do??"
"Why did you behave rude with Om??"
"It's not called as rudeness but knocking sense into one's brain."
"Mind your language,"
"Wow. Now you started advising me. Come on. You want me to be silent and nod for things?? Can't you see Shivaay?? You hardly spend time with me. Always you are busy with these files, meetings and things."
"It's my work Anika. I am a businessman. I have things to do. I can't borrow time just like that."
"But Om and Rudra can do na?? They spend time with their wives. But you...like dumb, do all work and neglect your wife."
"Mind your limits. You are bad mouthing my brothers."
"I am not bad mouthing but saying the truth. Pinky ma was right. Your brothers use you for things. If they love you, then they won't burden you with works and make you ignore your pregnant wife."
"Anika stop it. Om and Rudra aren't so. Their wives need extra care due to complications. So they spend time with them."
"So I don't have complications, that's why you never care about me??"
"Anika," Shivaay shouted loud making her flinch,"Just stop it. Not any more."
"Why not any more?? I will speak. I have the rights."
"Then I have the rights not to listen," Shivaay shot back as he slammed the door against the wall,open and walked away.

Shivaay could sense the change in Anika later.
She never asked me a thing then on. By second trimester I was free from work as I took a stubborn decision of seperating work from family. I spent time with her. She was happy. Superficially. Deep inside she carried the pain. It was obvious but I tent to ignore. I don't want bitter memories to crop up.
Might be that was the mistake I did.

"Excuse me sir," Mishra walked in with files,"These are the files related to the US venture, Tej sir asked you to preside over it,"
Shivaay jolted up.
"What??" He blurted out in excitement.
Mishra was confused with his boss sudden excitement. He had been sulking for past two days but now, he was acting different.
Had he gone nuts??
"I mean, Mishra, Did Bade Papa ask me preside over??"
"Yes sir,"
"What about Mauritius venture??" This time his voice was laced with worry.
"Actually, Om sir had volunteered to preside over it. Rudra sir had insisted Tej Sir to hand over the US business venture to you,"
Storm of emotions took over Shivaay's mind.
My brothers love me a lot.
"Okay, let me just do the required things,"
Shivaay hurried up as he picked his blazer lying precariously on the chair.