The mission

Sometimes, Clint regretted he joined SHIELD and didn't stay at the circus. But then remembered, SHIELD had good food.. and was free. And the uniforms weren't so embarrassing. When he remembered how his week started, neither of that made him not leave SHIELD and ran away to a farm. First, he woke up at 3 am... 3 AM by his phone. Fury called him for a very important mission. It was the worst thing to call him that early for a stupid mission. He put on some clothes and went to the Headquarters. There, he found an even worse thing than the first. Fury assigned him to kill a woman. What was so bad about this woman? She killed 28 SHIELD agents in 2 weeks. And now came his turn to die apparently on Fury's list. Sure, sent one of your youngest agents to kill an assassination machine. No problem! I'm sure he has a death wish! Clint knew he was reckless something and that made him end up in the medical bay so many times that Maria Hill said she would give him a membership to the medical bay, but he loved his life! And the news that you go on a suicidal mission is not the best welcomed at 3.30 in the morning.

And like that he was now in an apartment in Budapest, studying his prey like a hawk. They didn't know much about her. Red /ginger hair, but she could have dyed it or continue to dye it, green eyes, but contacts exist, her only known name, an alias, he thought, was Black Widow. Like the deadly spider. Well, the name fit. He knew she killed much. Just how Hawkeye was perfect for him. The circus director gave him that name because of his excellent aim with his bow. He never missed and never will. And... that was all the information in the file. Thank you, Coulson and Fury, for sending me on this mission! You are definitely not invited to my funeral!

Clint didn't like how he had almost no information about her. He heard the Black Widow was good. When she entered on SHIELD radar, agents whispered that she dyed her hair using her victim's blood. Just rumors. But what he knew? He didn't even have her real name! Or was Black Widow her name? If she was raised in a criminal organization, maybe that was her only name. He thought sometimes if his name would be Hawkeye and not Clint Barton if he was born at the circus.

He looked at the blurry pictures of her. SHIELD didn't even get a clear photo of her. Not enough info plus blurry pictures plus a lady assassin equal suicide. He was sure his colleagues were happy to hear he was assigned to this mission. They never liked him that much because he was <<;immature>><>and had the ability to<>.

Clint thought back to his mission. It was time to visit the ballet theater where SHIELD said his target would be. His question was: dancer or watcher? This question could be answered only if he went to the ballet theater.

Sometimes, Natalia regretted all the hours she spent training and practicing. But she remembered if she didn't train hard, she wasn't the best and if she wasn't the best, she was useless to the Red Room. When she remembered how her week started, the fear of being useless wasn't the only thing that made her train harder. At 3 am, Madame B. woke her up and told her to come to the general office. It was the best thing that happened to her! The general wanted to give her a mission! That was something big. Normally, Madame B. gave her small missions. Her mission will be to kill a Hungarian businessman, who has a weakness for ballet shows. And the best news was she would be a ballerina, as a cover. She loved to dance! What an honor to serve her country and make the Red Room proud! She packed everything for her cover mission and left for Budapest. In her hotel room, she read her mission file. This mission would be easy. The Red Room gave her all the necessary information and devices to get the job done. Her cover name was Natasha Romanoff. Easy to memorize because it was similar to her real name: Natalia Romanova. Her roommates would be so jealous of her if they weren't dead. She had to kill them to gain the name Black Widow. It was her or them. She's a survivor.

She put on her tutu and went to the theater.

𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 :)