Etyek

Natalia woke up and felt nothing beside her. With a jolt, she opened her eyes and saw the bright sun above her. She looked around and all she saw was the empty rooftop, with no archer. She was mad at herself for how stupid she was that she believed Clint's act. She should have know his kindness was just a trick.Madame B. was right. People are nice with you just because they want something. But what Clint Barton wanted?

"Hey, Nat, you're awake!" came a voice from behind her and looked in the direction of the sound.

"I tried to get a breakfast, but i don't speak the language and the people thought i am a homeless man and gave me this coin." he said excited and showed her the coin.So he didn't left her behind. He just went to search for food. He really kept his word.

"It is a Hungarian Forint. Like how happy you are for a single coin, i would consider you homeless too."

"So, what can we buy with it? I'm hungry! And above us is a restaurant and the food smells so good!"

"Stay here and let me try something."Natalia went downstairs. She fixed her hair and went to the man at the desk.

Clint was patching back and forth on the rooftop. His stomach growled.

" I know stomach, you're hungry. But Natalia said she will find food. It is possible for her to come with an reindeer, but food is food and we are desperate."

"Talking with your stomach?" Natalia's voice said.

"You're back! Did you brought food? Where's food?"

Natalia laughed. "Дорогой хороший! (dear God!) You really think with your stomach. I talked with the owner. He will give us food, but we have to work for it. This is our cover story. Your name is Chris and mine is Nadine. We are on a trip, but some thief stole our money, so now we try to get back home. I hope you are a good waiter. Now, let's go, they wait for us. "

Clint went down and took a pen and notepad. He tried to write some otders down, but he didn't understand the language, so he wrote how it heard it. Gladly, Natalia was the cook and understood his scrambles.

"Natal-Nadine, two hal (fish) and öss.. össze..összetört bur.. gonya (smashed potatoes)!" he shouted.

"értett! (Understood! )"

"Whatever you said, i approve!" Clint said and went back to take orders.He couldn't believe that this place was full. The village looked empty when they came,but maybe that's because it was late.

At the lunch break, Clint came with a victorious look at Natalia.

" Hey, look what i got here!" he showed her a pice of paper with a phone number. "Even if i don't speak the language, girls find me attractive."

"Should I tell her you sleep with your bow?"

"Don't you dare."

"You think the relationship will work? You have a fake name and you leave today. Plus, you are an agent."

"I know, but at least i can tell everyone i got a girl's number! The othee agents see me as immature and a loser who won't have a girlfriend ever.But i can prove them that i got a girl's phone number."

"Sometimes, i think SHIELD sent you after me just so they could escape from you."

"Maybe. " he shrugged with a smile.

The owner came claser to them and Clint paniked ans started to clean the table with his notepad.

"Nadine, van egy problémánk. A lányom elvesztette a hangját, és ma este tud énekelni. Ismersz valakit, aki tud énekelni? Vagy a bátyád elmehetne a szomszéd faluba, hogy megkeresse a bátyámat, és megmondja neki, hogy jöjjön ide énekelni? (Nadine, we have a problem.My daughter lost her voice and can't sing tonight. Do you know someone who can sing? Or could your brother go to the neighbor village to search for my brother and tell him to come and sing here? ) "the man almost pleaded. Natalia saw the desperation in his eyes.