Páty

When they got to Etyek,it was already night and both of them where exhausted .

"So you really fought an crocodile?" Natalia asked tired.

"Kind of.I fell off my boat in a mission in a jungle and i kicked that fucking lizard until Phil pulled me up. He was
so upset on me. He was all<<Clint you can pet every animal you see! >>"

"I am sure he is mad at you right now since the last time you talked was 9 days ago. Wait-you wanted to pet a crocodile?"

The archer's eyes went wide "No! I forgot to call Phil.I will never hear the end of this!" then they lighten up. "but now we know where we are and I'm sure this village has signal. We can call him to pick us up!"

Clint walked in circles with his phone up in his hand, trying to catch a single line of signal,while Natalia sit on the ground, legs crossed.

"Come on, work!" he shouted at the phone, but from Natalia's tired point of viy, it looked like he was shouting at the sky. She laughed at him.

"What's so funny?" he looked angry at her.

"Sorry, but I'm so tired that this is actually very funny in my head.Can i try something?"she got up from her place and reached for the phone.

Clint could hear the strong russian accent in her voice. He thought she really must be tired then. The archer gave her the phone.

" Can you give me one of your metal arrows? One that you don't care about.You won't like what i will do with it. "

"No."

"Come on! It will work! I did something similar when i killed an ambassador in Peru.I needed a way to contact Ivan, so i stole the ambassador phone and i made an antenna with a fork and a hair pin. It wasn't the best, but it did it's job. "

Clint couldn't believe it. She shared something about her. Like not just a mumbled, whispered above the human earing level phrase, but a full story. He was so happy in that moment, that he didn't care if she shared that only because she was extremely tired .

"Why are you smiling? Do you give me the arrow or not!" she said irritated.

"Yes, i will give it." he put the arrow in her hand.

She looked surprised at him. "Really? Why?"

"If you did this before and it worked, i guess it's worth my dear arrow's sacrifice." he faked he was crying.

She took the arrow and brake it, then bend the small half and attached it to the phone.She left it as high as her hand could.

"Almost." she said.

"Let me help." Clint walked behind her and then ran, bending so he could take her legs on his shoulders. Natalia was totally focused to find signal, so Clint's idea took her by surprise, when she saw herself taller,but she tried to hide it.

"I think we need to go a little higher."

Clint looked at a low roof of a home and smiled. Natalia saw that he moved and now they were facing a small house with no fence. As she spend more time with Clint, she started to understand that he was an idiot who will probably choose to do something stupid as a solution .

"Don't think about it!" she demanded.

"HOLD TIGHT!" he started running and Natalia started to think how she ended up with him. He jumped on a log and then on the roof. They almost fall and Natalia used a lot of russian words that Clint was sure meant nothing good.

"Any signal now?"

"Signals that you are crazy?A lot!Mobile? Just one line. It's better than nothing. Try to call your handler. " she gave him the phone and jumped off his shoulder.