Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT

Wren's outfits:
Hospital / Argent Apartment -

Wren's outfits:Hospital / Argent Apartment -

Her House / School / Animal Clinic -

Author's Note:I'm gonna start this by saying that the little moment between Allison and Isaac that happened in the back after Argent got taken, does not exist

Author's Note:
I'm gonna start this by saying that the little moment between Allison and Isaac that happened in the back after Argent got taken, does not exist. Isaac does go with them to the bank but there is no moment between him and Allison that seems more than friends.

Chapter Thirty-Five
Alpha Pact

"Derek!" Wren said as roughly she patted Derek's cheek. Derek laid, passed out on the floor of the elevator with Wren and Stiles sitting next to him. "Let me try something." Stiles said and she gestured for him to have a go. Stiles slaps him harder then Wren did, the crack of palm to cheek filling the elevator. He pulls back, this time closing his fist before going in for a punch when Derek catches him by the wrist.

Blinking, he glances about the elevator and out its open doors to the deserted corridor. "Where is she?" Derek asked and Wren sighed, "Jennifer? Gone... with Melissa." She said making Derek look at her wide eyed. "She took her?" He asked and they both nodded, "Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So, we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here." Stiles says.

With Stiles's and Wren's help, Derek begins to rise. But he pauses as another alarming realization hits him, "What about Cora?"

Stiles and Wren sat in the waiting area when Stiles looked over at the doors to see someone walking im. He sees the badge first. Blue letters in a white laminate around his neck - FBI. Then he sees the face, one he clearly recognizes and clearly doesn't like.

"Oh, just perfect." Stiles groaned making Wren look over at him and follow his train of sight. "You've got to be kidding me." She muttered as the man started walking over to the. "A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker." Agent McCall said before glancing at Wren, "No surprise that Wren is here as well."