Ch. 84 - RELICS

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Eighty-Four⚡Relics⚡

Chapter Eighty-Four
Relics

"It's a relic." Lydia says as Wren held out Jake Sullivan's ID to Scott and Malia while they stood in the hallway, "What's a relic?" Malia asked. "An object with a fix association to the past. Jake's ID was left behind after he was taken and Gwen found her sister's bracelet in her bathroom for." Wren explained but Malia still looked confused.

"How can someone be erased and still leave something behind?" Malia asked and Lydia sighed slightly, "Conservation of mass. The total of mass of any isolated system remains constant." She explained as realization crossed over Scott's features.

"So, even the Ghost Riders have a weakness." He said and Wren nodded, "A relic could prove that Stiles existed." She said and Scott looked hopeful.

"And we could bring him back."

Wren stood in front of Stilinski at the station as she shows him the ID and explained everything to him and an idea she had. "You wanna search my house." He asked looking at her like she was slightly crazy as she nodded, "People are leaving things behind. So if Stiles left anything-"

"Why it would be there?" He asked cutting her off making her sigh, "You can't just erase people. They leave things behind." She said. Stilinski stared at her for a moment before sighing and setting down the ID card, "I couldn't sleep last night so... I got, figured I'd do some paper work. The files were in the back of the car so I got to the garage and some junk has fallen off the shelf and I stubbed my toe on a baseball bat. Without thinking I yelled a name." He said and Wren nodded slightly.

"Stiles."

A few minutes later Wren slowly walks around the living room of Stilinski's house looking for anything that could be a relic. Next to the TV, there are pictures of Sheriff and Claudia together and Wren looked at them before she got interrupted by Claudia. "Something I can do to help." She asked making Wren look over at her with an awkward smile.

"No. But thank you, Mrs. Stilinski." Wren said and Claudia nodded, "Well, good luck. I'll leave you to it." She said before walking away. Wren watched her warily as she got a weird feeling from the women.

Wren sighed softly before glancing around until she saw the hall that the old lady led her down the other night. Wren slowly walks down the hallway and over to the exact spot the old woman was standing. Her grows furrowed a bit when her eyes instantly noticed a line in the wallpaper. She reaches out to touch the wall but then a man appears making her jump slightly.

"You didn't see it, didn't you?" His words echoed making her look at him confused, "See what?" Wren asked. "It's right in front of your face." His words echo again and Wren turns to look at the the wall again before turning back to the man. Only to find that he disappeared making her sigh.