Ch. 51 - MUTED

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Fifty-One 💰 Muted 💰

Chapter Fifty-One
💰 Muted 💰

"Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up, just like Coach told you to, right?" Stiles said as Wren walked up to them as they made their way to the field. "Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team- he just told me to show up at try-outs today." Scott said and Stiles shrugged slightly, "We got bigger things to deal with, anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?"

"Uh, I texted him, but he didn't get back to me." Scott said making Stiles and Wren stop and look at him incredulously, "You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" Wren asked and Scott looked at her sheepishly. "I didn't have the money to call France." He said making her sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose.

"Yeah, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House." Stiles said making them look at him. "Another notice?" Wren asked and Stiles sighed and nodded, "Yeah. This one said final." Stiles said. "What the hell are we doing here, anyway? We got like, one hundred and seventeen million problems, and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them." Stiles said and Scott looked over at the field, "It is now." He said making them turn around.

There was a group of freshman practicing on the field, but what really caught their eye was the goalie. Whoever the goalie was, he was catching every single shot like it was nothing. "Looks like someone's got some competition." Wren said before leaning toward Stiles, "That someone is Scott." She whispered, smiling when Stiles looked at her offended.

💰

Stiles and Wren walked together to math class to see Malia trying to sneak away from the class making Wren run up to her and grab her shoulders. "I hate math. It's pointless." Malia said as Wren pushed her into class. Wren went to sit behind her sister, next to Stiles who said behind Malia.

"It's school! School is important, and math is essential." Stiles said, "To what?" Malia asked turning to Stiles. "Knowing how much to tip at restaurants." Stiles said making both Wren and Lydia turn to him. "And other less important things, like medicine, economics, engineering..." Lydia said making Malia look at her while Stiles just nodded, "Tipping." He whispered as the teacher turned to the class.

"All right, volunteers to the board! Wren, Diego, Malia..." Ms. Flemming said making Malia and Wren glance at each other, "I didn't volunteer." Malia said. "You did now. To the board." Ms. Flemming said and Wren sighed before nodding at Malia and walking over to the board.

Malia stood next to her, looking at her equation completely lost and confused, "Did you go over the notes Lydia gave you?" Wren asked and Malia looked over at her wide eyed.

"I didn't understand them." She said and Wren glanced back to see Ms. Flemming was distracted by another student making Wren look at Malia's equations. "X equals twenty-five." Wren whispered making Malia look at her again and sigh as Wren worked on her equation.