Ch. 86 - GHOSTED

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Eighty-Six⚡Ghosted⚡

Chapter Eighty-Six
Ghosted

Wren sat at her desk finishing up some last minute homework when she heard Stiles's voice, "Dance with me because I'm the one person who knows you the best, probably better then your sister does." She heard and then felt the atmosphere in the room change making her look up only to see some lady with curly blonde hair walking into her bathroom. She slowly stood up before walking into her bathroom only to find it empty making her furrowed her brows slightly.

She sighed and went to walk out but then noticed the mirror, inside the mirror was that same lady. She started at Wren for a moment before turning around and walking away as the mirror when back to normal.

Wren started at it in confusion when she started to hear the sound of children laughter and whispering. Subconsciously, she slowly reached up to touch the mirror but her hand went right through until her whole body was sucked into the mirror.

Now, she no longer stood in her bathroom but instead stood in a neighborhood. She glanced around to see that curly blonde haired lady walking making her quickly follow her. "Hello? Hey!" She called out but the lady never turned around, "Wait!" She yelled before running after her but then the lady disappeared into the crowd making Wren sigh and stop.

"Wren!" She heard someone call out making her turn around to see Lydia running over to her making Wren sigh in relief. "Finally, I'm not the only one seeing something weird for once." Wren said and Lydia nodded as she grabbed her sister's arm.

They glanced around an noticed a bunch of people standing around talking to each other as Duran Duran played on a radio. People where cooking, eating and laughing with each other while kids ran around playing. The two girls walked around a until they noticed a old carousel and that's when Wren noticed one of the black horses was covered in blood.

Everything suddenly turned dark as the carousel slowed to a stop. They looked at each other before glancing around confused before turning around only to see someone running out of a house before disappearing in a puff of green smoke. Everyone stared screaming and running and disappearing left and right as Lydia hand a tight grip on Wren's arm.

Soon enough everyone but that curly blonde haired lady were gone. Wren looked over and saw the lady put her head in her hands for a moment before shaking her head making Wren grab Lydia's attention and nod at the lady. "It's not real! Not real! It's not real! It's not..." The lady cried as they walked up to her.

Wren slowly reached out and grabbed the woman's shoulder making her look over at Wren. Suddenly the woman's face flashed to an older version of her and back a few times. Wren and Lydia stared in shock until all of the sudden Lydia started screaming.

"You guys saw a carousel?" Malia asked as her, Wren and Lydia sat in front of a laptop in the library. "And a big sign that said Canaan." Lydia said and Wren nodded slightly, "And people disappearing in clouds of glowing green smoke." Wren said making Malia furrow her brows.