Ch. 110 - THE END OF ONE'S STORY

Wren's outfit:

┌── .·:·.✧🕯📜⏳ ✧.·:·. ──┐

- CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-TEN -🏹 The End of One's Story🏹

🏹 The End of One's Story🏹

Everyone stood around the living room as Scott draped a little "in memory" sash over a funeral flower arrangement. He glanced over to where Eli stood off to the side before looking at the others. Wren sat on the arm of the couch next to her sisters.

"The first night I met Derek Hale, he saved my life. Then he said we were brothers, and I thought that he was crazy. But no. No, he was right." He said before looking over at Eli. "Eli, from that moment on, we were brothers." He said and Eli nodded slightly.

"And, uh... Derek Hale was the first person to teach me that you don't just get the family you were born with. You get the family that you find." Scott said as Eli pulled away from the wall and walked down the hall a bit. Wren looked at him for a moment before getting up and walking over to him.

"Hey, Eli." Wren said, making Eli turn to her, "You didn't write about this part, did you?" He asked and she sighed and shook her head. "I stopped writing before I got to this part..." She said and he nodded slightly before she pulled something out of her pocket. "I called my husband and he's okay with me doing this." She said, holding out the keys to the jeep.

"Your dad would probably hate us for this but it's a very Stiles thing to do to do something Derek would hate." Wren said and Eli smiled softly, "He hated that jeep." He said and Wren nodded. "I don't blame him. It broke down a lot... Honestly when I think about it, your dad and the jeep had a lot in common. Everytime they broke down, they got right back up." Wren said, smiling sadly at Eli.

"I know Scott's already planning in taking you with him to LA but if you ever need another place to stay... There's a guest room in Virginia that you're more than welcome to... and I also got that signed book you asked for." Wren said, making Eli smile at her.

"Thanks, Wren." He said and she nodded, handing him the keys, gently squeezing his shoulder before walking back over to the others.

🏹

A few days after Derek's funeral, Wren was asleep on the plane ride back to Virginia. All of the sudden flashes of a future event flicked through her mind before she quickly woke up. She quickly pulled her journal out of her bag, writing down everything she saw. A second after she finished writing, her memory of the dream disappeared.

She looked down at what she wrote, reading it for a moment. She sighed softly in relief, leaning her head back with her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

Some hours later, Wren walked into her house, making Stiles quickly walk over to her. "Are you okay?" He asked, pulling her onto a hug, "I'm okay." She said. "I wish I could've been there for the funeral." He said and Wren chuckled sadly, "Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Derek didn't want you at his funeral." She said before pulling away, looking at him with a small smile.

"What is it?" He asked and she shook her head slightly, "I had a dream during the plane." She said and Stiles raised his eyebrows. "What happened in it?" He asked and she smiled softly, "We're both going to be okay." She said and he immediately knew what she was talking about.

"Really?" He asked and she nodded, "Yeah, she's just gonna be a bit stubborn." She said and he looked at her shocked. "She?" He asked and Wren nodded, "She." Wren said and Stiles smiled at her before pulling her onto another hug.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ➢ ɪꜱᴀᴀᴄ ʟᴀʜᴇʏ / ꜱᴛɪʟᴇꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟɪɴꜱᴋɪ 🎉