II.

Chapter 2~
I woke up in a dark room. It was freezing cold. I tried to reach around for something to wrap around my chilly body, but noticed my ankles were being held in place. I tried to budge but I couldn't move. I reached down to my ankles and felt cold,metal chains. I was trapped all alone in this creepy,old room. I couldn't see anything. That's until a door crept open and light shone through. My eyes and head shot in that direction, the three men from earlier entered the room I was in. I eyed them as they crept down a staircase and towards me. Luke and the one with fluffy hair stayed by a wooden table looking me up and down. I shivered in disgust. The other man who I assumed was the leader walked towards me with a joint in his mouth.

"TAKE OFF THESE CHAINS NOW! RIGHT NOW!" I whined. He put a finger to his lips indicating he wanted me to be quiet. I folded my arms and looked away from him. A grin appeared on his face "will you be good love if I take off these chains?" He questioned. I turned back to face him and nodded innocently. He pulled me off the ground and got Luke to take off the chains. As Luke bent down to take the chains off, I asked him "what are their names?". "The man with fluffy hair is called Asher and the man who was just with you is Carlo." He responded. Once the chains were off I strutted over to the stairs earning looks from all three of them, especially Carlo. Once I was out the basement I looked around. I was in a large, white and nude coloured room. I assumed it was the living room as there were large cream coloured sofas and a big tv on the wall. I turned to my right and saw the kitchen.

I quickly walked over there to grab a glass of water because my throat was sore from screaming. I reached up to a cupboard to grab a glass, but I was too short. I felt a body reach up from behind me and grab the glass. I turned around and Luke was holding the glass, smirking. I snatched the glass out of his big, veiny, hands. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the sink. As I was taking a sip of my water I looked up to see Luke, Asher and Carlo watching me whilst inhaling their joints. "Can I help you all?" I said. They didn't answer. I put my glass in the sink and walked past them. "Where's my phone? And where's my room? I'm tired and I want my phone! I whined as I continued walking towards a large marble staircase. "Your phone is destroyed and your room is the last one at the end of the hallway upstairs." Carlo replied. My eyes widened. "YOU DESTROYED MY PHONE?!" I yelled. I ran over to him as all three of them were sat on stools at an island. I slapped Carlo across his face. Earning a cold, sinister, glare from Carlo. As I went to walk away he grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him. I yelped. "Be careful, piccolo, your actions may get you in trouble (little one)." He whispered into my ear. He said that with a slight Italian accent. I walked away and stormed off upstairs. I heard them chuckle and Luke said "she's cute!". I rolled my eyes as I approached the room I was told was mine.

I opened the room door to see a theme of black and gold. There was a king size bed and golden pillows and blankets on top of it. Damn I thought to myself. I saw a door inside the room and I opened it. It was a big bathroom, I stripped off my clothing and jumped into the shower. The warm water trickled down my back. I turned off the shower and got out I wrapped a towel round my body and strolled into the bedroom. I realised I had no pjs or spare clothing. I rolled my eyes and huffed knowing I'd have to go downstairs and ask for clothes. I wrapped the towel tight around my body and walked downstairs. They were all on the sofa talking. I coughed initiating for them to turn and look at me. They turned around and their eyes widened. "Ugh will you all stop checking me out and give me some clothes. I have nothing to wear!" I screeched. Luckily Asher got up and took me to his room. "Here I have a plain grey hoodie and I have pj shorts from when my little sister stayed here." He said.

I took the clothes and thanked him

I took the clothes and thanked him. I went into my room and put on the clothes. Because the shorts were his little sisters, they were tight around my ass, making my cheeks show a tiny bit. I walked out the room and back downstairs after changing. "Um I'm going to sleep so uh.. night guys." I said awkwardly as they stared. They all said goodnight except from Carlo. I went back upstairs and got into bed. I passed out as soon as I shut my eyes.