XV.

I'm so sorry the last chapter was short asf:
*2 years later*.   
Warning
*violence*

"GRAB THE GUNS COME ON WE GOTTA GO!" I yelled. Zoe and the boys ran behind me with their pistols. A group of men barged through the front door. We all quickly ran into the kitchen and hid behind the island. "Come out come out wherever you are... I won't bite" a man chuckled. I loaded my pistol and so did the others. We jumped up from the
island and began shooting bullets at all the men. Their bodies hit the floor and blood splatted all over the tiles. I ran over  to the men to check if they were alive. One man was still breathing but barely. I kicked him in the head and his pulse stopped. Asher and luke dragged the bodies outside while I cleaned up the mess. "Well damn Mrs.Viv." Carlo chuckled. I stuck my tongue out at him and showed off my 5k diamond ring. He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a long steamy kiss.

Zoe came back into the room holding my 5 month old daughter who we hid in the basement, whilst the shooting took place. I took Juliet from Zoe and put her pacifier in her mouth and burped her. Once I finished Juliet squealed and reached her hands out towards Carlo. He smiled and picked her up spinning around. She giggled and squealed so loudly. We all laughed and Asher and Luke came inside. "Heyyy there she is!!" Asher exclaimed pointing to Juliet. Asher grabbed her from Carlo and started throwing her in the air. She screamed so loudly, I panicked and took her from Asher. "Don't you dare throw my poor baby into the air." I joked. They all chuckled and I took Juliet to the the kitchen to feed her. "Here comes the airplaneeeee newwwww" I squealed pushing the spoon into her small little mouth. "muma" she said smiling. I opened my eyes widely. Everyone screamed making her giggle. "MY BABY SAID HER FIRST WORD" I yelled becoming a tiny bit tearful. Carlo stomped his foot playfully, " I thought she was a daddy's girl" he huffed. "Eh no way she's definitely a mummy's girl. Aren't you my little princess." I tickled her belly. She squirmed around in her high chair.

Everyone was relaxing in the living room and selecting a movie to watch, after I put Juliet to sleep. Of course we were watching a horror. I walked into into the living room and Carlo motioned me to come over to him. I crept over trying not to get in everyone's way. He pulled me onto his lap and I accidentally pushed my ass into his print. He let out a slight groan. A jump-scare appeared on the tv making Asher Luke and Carlo scream. Juliet started crying loudly from upstairs. I got up and glared at the boys. "Thanks a lot you dicks" I growled. I stomped off upstairs and grabbed Juliet. I wrapped her in a blanket and rocked her slowly back and forth in my arms. She let out a small yawn before shutting her tiny eyes. I placed her in the cot in the baby room and shut the door quietly. I strolled into our room and showered before slipping into bed. I turned off the lamp beside me and shut my eyes. The door crept open and Carlo tiptoed over to the bathroom and showered for about 10 minutes. I heard him close the bathroom door and get into bed behind me. He pulled me tightly into him and placed kisses down my neck. I shivered and turned to face him, "goodnight my husband." I whispered. "Goodnight my wife." He whispered back.