XVI.

Chapter 16~
*Huge time skip*
17 years later!
Juliet pov~
"Mama! Papa!" I yelled.
"Sweetie we're in the kitchen" Mother yelled. I strolled downstairs and this is what I looked like:

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my matching white leather mini bag with white straps

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my matching white leather mini bag with white straps. "Hey mama, hey papa, I'm going with Ricardo to the party. He outside but um I love you both." I quickly hugged them and rushed to the door. "DONT BE HOME TOO LATE MRS." My mama shouted. I put a thumbs up and ran outside. A black Maserati was parked outside the mansion. I strolled over to the passenger seat and opened the door. I got in and shut the door. "Hey Ricki!" I smiled. "Wassap girl, you look gorgeous." he winked. I rolled my eyes playfully and he sped off to the party.

We parked up and got out. He grabbed my arm tightly making sure he didn't loose me as we walked inside the house. A girl gave me and Ricki a red cup filled with Hennessy. I downed it and he led me over to four guys. "Yoo" Ricki said to them. They all nodded whilst smoking joints. I sat down next to Ricki opposite all the guys. "Who's the beautiful girl?" A guy with black messy hair and tanned skin asked Ricki. "Oh shii- this is my best friend  Juu-Juu." Ricki replied. My nickname was Juu-Juu because I hated the name juliet. It made me sound innocent and I was NOT innocent though I was a bit quiet, you just gotta get to know me. "Hey 'Juu-Juu'." Another guy said, he had dark brown curly hair and tanned skin. "Hey" I waved.
LEMME INTRODUCE THE GUYS.

This is Ricardo/ Ricki he's 19