XIV.

Chapter 14~
I woke up feeling energetic and happy. I shook Carlos heavy body and he groaned. "Go back to sleeppp" he whined tiredly. I shuffled out of his grip and yanked his body off the bed. "What the fuck." He snapped. I laughed, "you need to get ready we're going kayaking!" He rolled his eyes and showered with me. I put on a yellow bikini and he put on turquoise swimming trunks. I rushed us both out the hut to meet the others. We all raced down to the beach where our driver was parked up waiting patiently. We hopped in the vehicle and drove to another beach.

Once we arrived we all went over to our instructor who led us to three different kayaks. Me and Carlo, Luke and Zoe and finally Asher and the instructor. After an hour of falling into the water, being whacked in the back of the head by Carlo's paddle stick over and over we returned back to shore. Everyone was laughing and giggling except for me. I stood there rubbing my the back of my head where Carlo hit me. "What's up with you?" Carlo asked me. Everyone turned their heads towards me. "My head fucking hurts you hit it so hard." I moaned. He came over to me and kissed the back of my head. "Sorry mi amor I didn't mean to. (My love)" he said innocently. I forgave him and we all went back to the huts to pack our suitcases. We said our last goodbyes to Bora Bora before heading onto the airplane. The flight back to New York was quite peaceful. Everyone just napped or ate.

We finally arrived back at the mansion. We were exhausted from the long flight so we headed straight to our rooms. Me and Carlo showered and put on some lounge around clothes. I hopped into bed and he followed. We just laid there for a bit before we dozed off to sleep.