XI.

Chapter 11~
I woke up this morning in such a good mood. I laid on Carlo's chest as he slept peacefully. I thought back to last night and how now I was a queen. Me... a queen!? I snuggled into Carlo's chest and he started snoring loudly. I groaned and smacked his chest. "OW!" He sat up and I laughed. "You were snoring loudly I couldn't stand it." I giggled. He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away and licked my lips. As I laid back down, he crawled under the covers. I remembered I was naked but, before I could do anything I felt his hands stroke me between my thighs. "Carlo." I whisper yelled. He lifted the cover and whispered "yes my queen?" "Never mind carry on" I giggled. He smirked and went back to caressing me. Soon after I felt his tongue slide across my clit. I moaned quietly. He started sucking my clit and eating me out. In seconds I came and he ate it all up. He came out of the covers and rolled me on top of him. I felt his member rub my p!ssy and I let out a moan.

*1 hour later*

We finished fucking and I laid down next to him. He chuckled so sexily making me giggled a bit. I got out of bed and tiptoed into the bathroom. I left the door open knowing Carlo would follow me. I took my hair out of the messy bun a had it in and I let it fall down my back. I felt two hands cup my ass I turned around and Carlo smirked. I pulled him into the shower with me and we both washed eachother. We got out and he carried me bridal style with a towel around me. I got down and grabbed my gym outfit. It was a light green sports bra and matching tight booty shorts. I put my hair into a ponytail and turned to face Carlo. Yet again he was starring. "You just can't keep your eyes off me, can you." I laughed. He walked towards me and lifted me up. "Your mine, I'll look at you whenever I want." He winked and let me down. I rolled my eyes and he put on some plain black shorts without a shirt. I bit my lip and walked out the room. He followed closely behind me.

We went into the gym and the boys were having a boxing match. Other's who were me and Carlo's men were working out all around the gym. I walked over to the boxing ring and crawled in. Asher and Luke stopped fighting and looked at me confused. "Asher, can you come out." I said looking at Luke. Asher crawled out and went over to Carlo who was watching me. I smirked at Luke and he grinned. "Game on love." He winked. He ran towards me but I pulled his legs over me causing him to slam his back onto the boxing ring floor. I turned around and looked at him. He groaned, but got up. He looked mad. "Uh oh, someone's mad." I snickered. He raced towards me and tried to grab me but, I tripped him over making him land on his face. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" He yelled. He jumped up and I ran and jumped onto his back. He fell backwards and I screamed in pain as his body and the floor crushed my body. I managed to slide my arms over his neck and get him in a head lock. He struggled to breath and tapped out four times. I jumped up and bounced around happily. "I hate you." He rolled his eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him and ran over to Carlo. He clapped his hands and I smiled.

After hours of working out I went upstairs with the boys and I got us all water. Zoe was in bed. Luke told us it's because she said she doesn't feel good and that she was snappy. "Ohhh, red week!" I laughed. The boys looked at me confused. "Is that a movie?" Luke asked. "What the fuck is red week?!" Carlo laughed. I chuckled and said "its our way of saying 'we're definitely not pregnant."OHHH they said in sync. I giggled and went upstairs to shower and change my sweaty clothes. I put on black jeans and a dark green hoodie. I decided to put my hair in two messy space buns with strands of hair at the front. I walked back downstairs and jumped on the sofa next to Asher. They were all playing fifa. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a banana. I came back to the living room and sat back with Asher. I peeled the banana slowly making sure Carlo saw. I opened my mouth wide and licked the tip of the banana. Carlo looked at me and growled. I smirked and carried on licking the tip. Before carlo turned back to the tv I shoved it into my mouth and pumped it in and out. "FUCK, CARLO YOU MADE US LOSE!" Luke yelled punching carlo in the shoulder. I giggled and went to the kitchen, I popped the banana into the bin.

As I turned around carlo was stood in front of me. He didn't look too happy. "You know exactly what you just did there." He crossed his arms. I tilted my head acting confused "huh? I was just eating a banana." I smirked and skipped out of the kitchen and back to the living room. "Hey guys what do you lot wanna do today?" I asked. "Let's go to the pool, the weather is really good in today." Asher replied. We all agreed. I ran upstairs and got I  sun cream, a hat, my phone and a water bottle. I quickly changed into my bikini it was yellow with a slight thong. It showed my cleavage quite a bit, but who cares. I offered Zoe if she wanted to just come and relax but she declined it.

I ran back downstairs and went outside with the boys. They were already in the pool splashing eachother. I giggled and sat on one of the sunbathing chairs. I put on sun cream and a hat and laid back on the chair. Suddenly. I felt wet cold hands grip my waist. I squinted my eyes and saw Carlo smirking. "Carlo. NON OSARE BUTTARMI IN QUELLA PISCINA!(Do not dare throw me in that pool)"I screeched. "Bye bye Brooke" he smirked. And with that being said I felt my body hit the cold water. I squirmed around and screamed. The boys were in fits of laughter. I finally crawled out the pool and when I did I threw all of them glares, especially Carlo. I wrapped myself in my towel and stood at the edge of the pool watching them. I shivered from the coldness of the water. Carlo noticed and he walked over to me. "Back off Carlo it's not funny." I said sternly. "Woah, relax I'm not gonna do anything." He assured but I didn't trust him. He pulled me into a warm hug as I shivered. I relaxed and let him warm me up. He let go and went back to the boys. "Hey come back, I want more cuddles!" I pouted. He chuckled. I huffed and threw my towel onto the chair.

I strolled over to Carlo who was stood at the side of the pool talking to the boys. He shot me a smile when he saw me coming and I smiled back. I stood in front of him and hugged him laying my head on his warm chest. He squeezed my ass making me gasp. I hit him playfully and he ran away from me. "Ugh stop leaving me." I stomped my feet. I ran after him as he laughed. "Come back Carlo I want a hug!" I screamed. "You've had plenty, no more Brooklyn." He yelled back. I stopped running and said "fine, all I wanted was attention." I stormed back inside and sat on the island eating a apple. Carlo strolled in and looked at me. "Baby, why are you so clingy today?" He asked standing in between my legs. I sighed "I don't know" I shrugged. I knew it was my period starting but I was embarrassed to say that. "Baby, is it your you know.." he indicated it was my period. I nodded slightly. He sighed "you could've told me, but now I know why your being so clingy and cranky today" he replied. He picked me up gently and took me upstairs.

He told me stay in bed whilst he got me some comfy clothes. He took my bikini off and put my panties on but let me put my tampon in. LMAO. He then put black joggers on me and slid a lacey bra on me. He picked me up and laid me on him as he fed me chocolate in bed. I drank some water and took some pain killers to stop the cramping.I soon fell asleep with Carlo as he stroked my head gently.