VI.

Chapter 6~

I yawned sweetly and felt muscular arms around my waist. It was Carlo. He was sleeping very peacefully. I needed a shower to wake me up out of my tired state, so I crawled out of the bed ,carefully, being cautious of waking him up. I tiptoed into the bathroom and hopped into the shower. The steam covered the shower door, so I couldn't see through it. I lathered my body with a mint body wash. Before I showered it off I felt a pair of hands grip my waist. I could tell it was Carlo because his scent of vanilla and coffee flowed into my nose. I was too tired to tell him to move so I just lent onto his chest. He planted small kisses down my neck creating butterflies in my stomach. Small moans came out my mouth."Don't make those noises princesa..." he growled. I soon felt his lips form a smirk against my neck and then his presence soon left. I huffed and turned off the shower. Two can play that game baby.

I walked into the bedroom with a towel around me. Carlo was sat on the bed with just a towel covering his waist down. I looked him up and down. I smirked and crept over to him. I climbed onto his lap and straddled his legs. I slowly pulled my towel off revealing my naked, wet body. His tongue licked the bottom of his lips. I started to feel his member harden beneath my ass. I giggled knowing I was turning him on. I crawled out of his lap and kneeled down on the floor. I tied my hair up and my hands gripped onto his large, hard, dick. I looked up at him and smirked before standing up and running into the bathroom. He really thought I was about to fuck him after he turned me on in the shower and left on purpose.

I changed into some comfy black joggers and a black tube top. My hair was tied up decently so I left it as it was. I came out the bathroom and skipped downstairs and towards the kitchen. Luke was standing by the stove frying something. I came over and sat onto one of the stools, watching him cook. He hadn't noticed me yet so I stayed quiet. As he turned around to place his food onto a plate I shouted "BOO!" He flinched so hard, that the food in the pan he was holding fell straight onto the floor. He looked down at the floor and back at me he clenched his jaw and stared at me. I slowly slipped out of the stool and began backing away. Before I knew it he was charging at me. "AHHHHH IM SORRY !!" I yelled. "Stop running I won't do anything!" Luke yelled back. I didn't believe him so I carried on running. I was at the top floor and I needed to hide in a room. I rapidly opened Carlo's bedroom door not thinking he was inside. I shut the door and stayed quiet. "Get out." I heard a voice say sternly. I spun around and saw Carlo sat on a black leather chair smoking. "Please let me stay here, Luke's gonna kill me!" I begged. "I'm not gonna say it again.Out" he snapped. "If this is about earlier I'm really sor-" I got cut out by Luke calling out from behind the door "Hey boss is she in there." He stayed quiet before saying "No." Luke's footsteps faded away down the hallway and I looked at Carlo. "Thanks." I whispered. "sì come ti pare.( yeah whatever)."He replied lifting the joint to his mouth.

I quietly walked towards the door and opened it, checking if Luke was there. I stepped out and shut the door. Two strong hands gripped my waist and slung me over their shoulder. "Put me downnnn" I whined. I felt cold air hit my body and realised we were outside. Luke began strolling over towards the pool. I knew exactly what was coming. "Luke don't you dare!" I warned. He smirked and threw me into the freezing cold water. I gasped and shivered. I swam over to the edge and crawled out. I wrapped my arms around me and walked into the living room to see Asher, Luke, Carlo and an unfamiliar man who was around 18. "What happened to you?" Luke snickered. I threw my middle finger up at him and went upstairs to Carlo's bedroom. I dried my body off and threw on some clothing that was sat on Carlo's bed.

I came back downstairs and sat in between Luke and the unfamiliar man

I came back downstairs and sat in between Luke and the unfamiliar man. They all looked at me and then carried on talking so I relaxed back onto the sofa. "Those clothes aren't yours Brook." Carlo said. I tilted my head forward and replied "If my being honest I don't care if it's such a problem take me shopping to get me MY clothes."  I quickly added on "Until then I'm gonna wear this" I made a fake smile and tilted my head back into the sofa. "Damn she told you" Luke snickered and so did the other two boys.

"A couple minutes passed by before we heard a knock at the door. Carlo got up and opened the door. A tanned curvy woman stood at the door. "Hey baby" she flirted. He invited her in. Carlo and her came over to the sofas. I looked at her in disgust because she was wearing very revealing clothes. She looked at me and frowned "Is that bitch wearing my clothes?!" She snapped. "Oh my god, if it's such a big fucking deal take your dirty little outfit back." I rolled my eyes and pulled off her top and shorts and stood up to throw them at her. I was now in my lacey bra-set. The boys all licked their lips including Carlo. The unfamiliar boy slapped my ass making me gasp. Carlo clenched his jaw and yelled " Alejandro, don't fucking touch her." Alejandro held his hands up in surrender. I sat back down and looked at the girl. "carlo lascerai davvero che questa puttana mi manchi di rispetto!"(Carlo, you're really gonna let this butch treat me with disrespect!) She spat. She stomped towards the door and slammed it.

It was the evening and everyone was sat around the island. Alejandro was cooking tagliatelle bolognese and making salad. Asher gave me a large, smokey, grey hoodie to wear on top of my lingerie. Finally, Alejandro finished cooking and he served all of us plates of food. There was only four seats and all the boys took the seats. I sat on the island in front of them and began eating. "Wow, Alejandro this is stupefacente!! (Amazing)" I exclaimed. "Thank you mi amor, are you Italian too?" He asked. I nodded. I finished my food and so did the others. They all left their plates and went off back to the living room to watch sports. "Boys get back here right now and wash your plates!" I yelled. They all ignored me.

I finished washing everything and I crept over to the sofas. I sat on Asher and felt my eye lids becoming heavy. I slowly drifted to sleep. The boys chuckled at my tiny snores. Asher lifted me up and took me to Carlo's bed. He tucked me in and left the room.