pls read this<3

Heyy lovesssss
I've decided to make another story it's based on hood love & gangs ykyk.
So I may not upload chapters on here a lot but I will 100% be carrying on with this story! I also have planned to end this story at around chapter 20 so we still have quite a while before I finish. I'm so sorry if the chapters are a tiny bit rushed because I honestly can't think of much to write about but we move :p

So that's it babies I hope you enjoy the rest of this story <33

Chapter 12~
"Brook?"
"Brooklyn!?"
"Hm"
"Your bleeding theres blood all on the sheets."
I shot up from sleeping still half asleep. I looked down  and there was blood trickling down my thigh. I looked back up at Carlo who looked really scared and concerned. "Baby, are you ok? Do you need me to take you to the bathroom? Does it hurt? Do you need a towel?He panted. "I'm fine Carlo, just help me to the bathroom." I said tiredly. He nodded and took me to the bathroom and placed me in the shower. I showered off the blood and washed my body. Carlo came back into the bathroom once he heard me turn off the shower. "Hey, I put the sheets and covers in the washing machine." He said calmly. "Okay thank you my love." I replied. I wrapped myself in a towel and went into the bedroom. I dried off and slipped on my clothing. I grabbed new sheets for the bed and a new cover. I made the bed up.

Carlo came over to me once I finished and he hugged me. I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. "Carloooo" I whined. "Yesssss" he mocked me. "I want snacks it makes me feel betterrrr" I whined again. He lifted me up and placed me under the covers. "Okay stay here I'll go get you some treats." He smiled. I nodded and turned on the tv playing 'clueless'. It was my favourite thing to watch when I was on my period. I started to drift back to sleep when the door creaked open. I didn't want to move because I was so comfy. Carlo slipped into bed and wrapped his arms around my body. I wiggled my body on top of him, accidentally grassing his hard member. He groaned quietly. "Whoops sorry.." I laughed. He handed me sour patch kids, flaming hot Cheetos and some Fanta. "EEEEEE"I squealed. He chuckled and laid back onto the pillows whilst I had me back leaning against his chest. My film eventually finished and Carlo was sleeping. I put my snacks aside and started kissing his lips and face.

He flickered his eyes open, and started kissing me back. This soon got spicier but we got cut off by Luke barging in the room. "Ayo Carlo, there's a girl downstairs she said she wants her daddy." Luke snickered. I clenched my jaw and got up with Carlo. Carlo tried stopping me from going to see this hoe but I ignored him. I stormed downstairs to see the same bitch Vanessa leaning against the front door. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" She scoffed. "Hoe, I live here what the fuck are YOU doing here!?" I said remaining calm. "I'm here for my papi." She winked as Carlo came behind me. "Vanessa I told you plenty of times I don't want you. You were never important you were just a fuck toy." He rolled his eyes. "But I like being your fuck toy papi, this bitch isn't important to you take me back." She whined. "Oh but your wrong. This "bitch" is important to me she's my girlfriend and soon she's gonna be my wife too. So fuck off." He snapped. She scoffed and stormed out the house.

I looked at Carlo speechless "One I am not a bitch, two GIRLFRIEND? I thought you hated me." "Baby, I could never fucking hate you, it was just hard for me to show my feelings towards you so I was cold and heartless towards you and everyone. And to your question will you be my girlfriend then?" I smirked. "I mean I guess." I joked before wrapping my arms around his neck. He carried me upstairs and we carried on kissing non-stop for 5 minutes before I pulled away from him. "My queen, I have a early surprise for you for your birthday tomorrow, its in the bathroom." Carlo smiled. I jumped off the bed and rushed into the bathroom. There was a small black box with a bow on top. I excitedly ripped open the box to find five tickets. They were flights to Bora Bora. My jaw dropped. Carlo was stood in the doorway smiling widely. "So what do you say? Trip to Bora Bora?" He asked playfully. I ran to him kissing him so hard. He stumbled back but managed to get a grip. "I guess that's a yes then babe." I nodded quickly.

It was 8 in the evening and the boys were playing fifa downstairs. Me and Zoe were in my room packing our suitcases. We both tried on bikinis and showed eachother. We finally finished packing and went downstairs to the boys. They stopped the game and hugged us. I sat with Carlo and Zoe and Luke sat together. Asher just chilled on his own on another sofa picking a film for us all to watch. After the film finished we were all fast asleep snuggled up cosily.