Ch6

Let's continue....

Sidshek reached the hospital...
They asked the receptionist and went towards Ashi's ICU....They saw Yesha sitting there crying very badly.They both went there and tried to console Yesha...but they were also specially Sid, crying from inside....
Suddenly a nurse shouted to the doctor...
Nurse: Doctor please come fast...the condition of the patient is getting worse...

On hearing this...
Yesha was almost broken from inside...and tears were continuously dropping from her eyes without break...
Sid also can't control himself...and he spoke up to Abhisha...

Sid: I have some important work...I am coming in few minutes...

Abhi (in mind): How can he have any other important work...when Ashi's condition is...Where is he going...

Yesha didn't responded because she was not in the state to respond...

But Abhi didn't asked anything to Sid and Sid left...Abhi kept on consoling Yesha and tears were also dropping from his eyes...

Sid went to a corner and sat on the ground and burst into tears...he can't control himself...
Sid (in mind while crying): Nothing will happen to Ashi...I will not let any harm to even touch her...She will be alright very soon...and we will talk to each other...I can't leave without her...If something happens to her...I will die..bcoz...bcoz...I love her...

Then he somehow managed to control himself and he went to Abhisha...

Abhi to Sid (silently): What happened to you?
Sid: Nothing bhai...

Then the doctor came out...Three of them quickly went towards the doctor...and spoke up...
Yesha: Doctor how is Ashi?
Doctor: Don't worry....she is out of danger...
Yesha, Abhi and Sid: Thank god
Sid: Doctor can we meet her?
Doctor: We will shift her from the ICU then you can meet her...
Yesha: Ok doctor thank you...
Doctor left...

After some time, Ashi was shifted...
Yesha to Sidshek: I am going to met Ashi...
Sidshek: Ok and plz don't cry...
Yesha went inside trying to control her tears...and sat near Ashi...
Ashi (in a very low voice): Dii
Yesha: How are you feeling Ashu?
Ashi: I am better...Dii plz don't cry...I can't see you crying...
Yesha: And I can't see you like this Ashu...You are the only one in my life...If something would happen to you then I would really die....
Ashi: Dii don't say this plzz...I will never leave you...
And they keep on talking...And also crying...

***************

Abhi to Sid: Sid tell me the truth...what happened?
Sid: Bhai....
And he started crying...
Abhi (consoling him): Sid stop crying and tell me...
Sid (while crying): Bhai I like Ashi and that's why I can't tolerate Ashi being in this condition...
Abhi: Calm down Sid...Calm down...Ashi will be fine very soon...Now when Yesha will return..you go and talk to Ashi and don't cry...okk
Sid (hugging Abhi): Ok bhai...

After sometime Yesha came out...
Sid: Dii how's Ashi now?
Yesha: She's better...
Sid: Can I go to meet her?
Yesha: Yess

Then Sid went inside... wiping his tears...and he sat near Ashi...
Sid: How are you Ashi?
Ashi: I am ok Sid...
Sid: Can't you cross road properly?
Ashi: Sorry Sid... From now I will definitely be more attentive...
Sid: No from now...I will come to pick you and drop your house... whenever you have to go outside...
Ashi: Don't worry Sid...I am ok now...and thanks for coming...
Sid: Shut up...what thanks...I am your friend...how will I not come to you knowing your condition...
Ashi smiled lightly...
Sid: Now cure yourself fast... otherwise with whom I will gossip the whole day...
Ashi: Ok Sid...
Sid: Bye Ashu...
Ashi (in mind): Ashu??
Ashi: Bye Sid...

Sid left...
And then Sid phone ranged...it was the call of Riyaz...
On call...
Sid: Hello
Riyaz: Hey Sid...Where are you and Ashi has also not come today?
Sid told the whole thing to Riyaz...
Riyaz (crying): What!! Ashi met with an accident...I am coming there...
Sid: No, no need Riyaz...Ashi is ok now and also doctor has said her to rest...
Riyaz: Sure...
Sid: Yes yes don't worry...Your friend is totally fine...
Riyaz: Ok Sid...bye
Sid: Bye
Call is over...

A nurse came to them and asked...
Nurse: Who will stay at night with Ashi?
Yesha: I will...
Nurse: Ok so fill this form...
Sid: Dii... don't mind...but I think you go...I will stay with Ashi... because you are not well now... I promise you I will take care of Ashi very well...Am I right bhai?
Abhi: Yes Yesha... He's right... don't worry he will stay with Ashi...he will take care of Ashi...
Yesha: But how can I sleep peacefully knowing the condition of my sister...
Sid: I can understand dii...but you also need rest now...Just don't worry for Ashi...I am here for her...
Yesha: Ok Sid
Abhi: Ok so Sid...you be here with Ashi and we will leave....Yesha come I will drop you...
Yesha: Ok
They left...

Sid entered the room where Ashi was there...and saw here sleeping...she went near her and kissed Ashi's forehead and then slept on the Sofa aside Ashi's bed...

In the morning...
Ashi woke up and saw Sid sleeping on the sofa...
Ashi (in mind): Siddharth looks very cute while sleeping...I don't know why but whenever I meet and talk with him, I feel something special...more than friendship and also he cares for me very much...
Ashi saw Sid waking...
Then Sid wake up...and saw Ashi staring at him...
Sid to Ashi: Oh Ashi you woke up?
Ashi: Yes Siddharth
Sid: Ashi plz don't call me Siddharth...just call me Sid...
Ashi: ok
Sid: So Ashi...how are you feeling now?
Ashi: I am feeling better than before...
Sid: Ok so you rest...I am coming in a few mins being freshen up...
Ashi: Ok Sid...

To be continued...
I hope you liked this chapter...Be tuned for more updates...and Sorry I was unable to upload it yesterday...

Keep supporting me guys...vote to my chapter and do comments...
Thanku

-Author