Ch15

Hey guys...
If you haven't watch this wonderful song of Sid and Rits...then watch it now...

Let's continue...

Ashi to Sid: Sid...let me call Yesha di...I have to tell everything to her...
Sid: Ashu...Wo
Ashi: What happened Sid?
Sid: Ashu, what if Yesha dii became angry at me for what I did with you...
Ashi: Don't worry Sid...I will talk to her...she won't be...And Sid...you too call Abhi bhaia...
Sid: Yes

Sid called Abhi...
On call...
Abhi: Hello
Sid: Bhai...
Abhi: Sid...
Sid (crying): I am Sorry bhai...
Abhi: Hey Sid...plz stop crying...you know na I can't hear you crying...
Sid: Means you forgave me...
Abhi: Of course bro...But Sid...How dare you taking a knife and...If something would happen to you then... Didn't you once thought about me or mom...You know na how much we love you...And Sid plz... don't try to do anything like this ever again...you know if something would happen to you I would definitely die...
Sid: Bhai I am sorry...plz don't say this... nothing would happen to you and bhai I promise I won't do anything like this ever again...
Abhi: Ok and Where's my sister?
Sid: She's talking to your girlfriend...
Abhi: Oh Yesha...Wait what! Girlfriend!!
Sid: hmmmmmm...
Abhi: Shut up! And Sid I wanted to tell you something bcoz you are the one with whom I can share this...
Sid: Tell tell...
Abhi: Control...I was telling that in the morning Yesha told me that she likes me and she feels something special with me... And I told her that I also feel the same...
Sid: Oohhooo Bhai..Something Something
Abhi: No Nothing Nothing...
Sid: That to I will know soon...
Abhi: Ok Now enjoy Goa and when are you coming back?
Sid: Day after tomorrow...
Abhi: Okk bye...
Sid: Bye Bhai
The call was over...

****************

Ashi went to the balcony and called Yesha...
On call...
Yesha: Hello
Ashi: Hii dii...How are you?
Yesha: I am fine Ashu...you tell how are you?
Ashi: I am also fine...
Yesha: And rest everything is fine na?
Ashi: I wanted to tell you something...
Ashi tola everything to Yesha...
Yesha: What!!! How Sid did this with you? I never know Sid could do this...
And you are telling such a big thing to me now...
Ashi: But dii...
Yesha: What but! Sid knows na that you are not fully fine... He has taken your responsibility and he did this with you...I never knew that Sid is like that...Ashi...I am booking your ticket for tomorrow just come back Mumbai...no need to live with him...

(Abhi was hearing all this)

Ashi: But dii we love each other...
Yesha: How can you love such a guy who...Ashi... don't dare to talk to him again or to Abhishek...They are not our friends anymore...
Ashi (crying): Ok dii...I will do as you say...
Yesha: Ok now bye...I will book tickets for you...
Ashi: Ok bye
Call was over...

After hearing this...Abhi got very sad and he somehow controlled himself and went to Yesha...
Abhi: Yesha...
Yesha: Do you know Abhi what Sid did with Ashi?
Abhi: I know Yesha...plz listen to me once...
Yesha: What to listen now Abhi! How can your brother do such a thing with my Ashu...He has taken my Ashu's responsibility...And you have guaranteed me that he will take full care of Ashi...I will book flight tickets for Ashu and she will come back...And I am leaving your house and from now we aren't friends...nor we know each other...ok...
Abhi: Yesha...
Yesha: Sorry Abhi...and plz forgot that in the morning I told you that I like you...

Yesha was about to stand but she couldn't bcoz of her leg sprain and she fell down...Abhi ran towards her and hold her...
Abhi to Yesha: Yesha plz you are not in the condition to go...If you don't wanna talk to me then don't...But stay here plz...
Yesha: Ok fine...but don't talk to me...
Abhi: Ok

Abhi went to his room and tears started dropping from his eyes...

Abhi (in mind): What you did Sid? You broke our very close friendship...and I was very happy to get a sister like Ashi...Everything is over just at once...

*****************

Ashi came inside the room crying...Sid saw her crying and quickly came to her...

Sid: What happened Ashi? Why are you crying?
Ashi told the whole thing to Sid, crying...
Sid: Don't worry Ashi...Everything will be fine...
Ashi: But how?
Sid: Let's do one thing...I will also come to Mumbai back with you tomorrow...
Ashi: But if dii will see me with you, she will be more angry...
Sid: You don't worry about that... First let's go...I promise you that I will console Yesha dii
Ashi: Sure?
Sid: Yes Ashu...I will tell bhai to book my ticket also...
Ashi: Ok...

And then Sid called Abhi to tell him to book his ticket and Abhi booked and Yesha has also booked a ticket for Ashi...
The flight was at 10 in the morning...

In the morning...
Before leaving for the airport Sidashi met Avneet...
Sid to Avneet: Thanku so much Avu...
You helped me alot...
Avneet: No need to thanks Sid...And I will miss you so much Sid...
Sid: Me too Avu...hope that we will meet again...
Avneet: Yes Sid...
And Sidneet hugged...

Avneet to Ashi: So nice to meet you Ashi...
Ashi: Same here and Sorry Avneet for misunderstanding you...
Avneet: No Ashi No sorry...it wasn't your fault...Hope to see you again...
Ashi: Yes hope too...Byee
Avneet: Byee
Ashneet (Ashi & Avneet) hugged a little...

Sidashi went towards the airport...And they sat in their flight and then the flight landed in Mumbai airport and took a taxi and went Sidshek's home...
(There was a complete silence in the flight and the way towards the home in the taxi...bcoz both were worried thinking about what will happen when the will reach home...)

And then finally Sidashi reached Sidshek's home...

To be continued...
Will Yesha forgive Sid for his mistake or will their friendship would be over...How will Sid convince Yesha...What would be going on Ashi at the time with one side Sid and at other side Dii...What would be Abhi's reaction to all this..

To know...keep watching...
I hope you all liked it and do vote and comment to my chapter...

Byeee...

-Author
Signing off