Ch14

Let's continue...

Abhi (in mind): What would be Ashi going through and what will Yesha think about me and my family when she gets to know this... How can Sid do this...

Suddenly Yesha called Abhi...
Yesha: Abhi!

Abhi went to her room...
Abhi: What?
Yesha: Where were you? You said that I will stay with you and take care of you... But you aren't with me...
Abhi: Oh I am sorry Yesha...
Yesha: Let's watch a movie...

Abhi doesn't want to watch movie but for Yesha he said 'Ok'...

They were watching a movie but Abhi was continuously in thought of Ashi...

Yesha: Abhi I wanted to tell you something...
Abhi: What?
Yesha: I like you...I mean I have a special feeling for you means whenever I be with you that moment becomes something special...
Abhi: Actually Yesha...same with me...
Yesha: Really?
Abhi: Yes...But I don't know that actually what it is...
Yesha: Hmm I can understand...

Abhi (in mind): Yesha now you like me...but plz don't hate me when you will get to know about Ashu...O god...I am so tensed...I hope that Ashi would be fine...

****************

When Ashi opened the door of their room, she saw Sid standing with a knife in his hand and placed it on his another hand...
Ashi was shocked on seeing this and she quickly ran towards Sid and snatched the knife from this hand and kept it aside...

Ashi hugged Sid very tightly and started crying...Sid also started crying...

Ashi broke the hug and slapped Sid very hard...

Sid to Ashi: Why you...slapped me?

Ashi hugged Sid and said...
Ashi: What were you going to do? What if something happens to you?
Sid: Why are you caring for me...you hate me na...
Ashi: Shut up Stupid...I love you Sid...I love you so much...

Sid broke the hug and asked...
Sid: Really

Ashi put her hand on Sid cheek and said...
Ashi: Yes Sid...I love you very much...
But when you locked me in the room...I became so angry on you...bcoz first I was angry at you bcoz I love you and you love Avneet...and then you locked me inside the room...
Sid: Who told you that I love Avneet...I don't love Avneet at all... she's just my friend...I love only and only you...And who told you that I love Avneet?
Ashi: You have only taken Avneet that day to a corner and you always talk with Avneet and call her Avu...So I...
Ya and one day you were saying that I will propose her and you said her I love you on call...
Sid explained everything to Ashi about what happened...
Ashi: I am very sorry Sid...I shouldn't have thought this about you...
Sid: No Ashu...I am Sorry...if there would be any one instead of you she would think the same....And secondly it was my mistake to lock you in the room...
Ashi: But I am angry at you...Don't talk to me ever again...
Sid: But why Ashu?
Ashi: What were you going to do!! I would I not come you than you may cut your...One time you should think about your family...
Sid: I am Sorry Ashu...I promise from now I would not do anything...that would anyone or me...But Ashu...you really love me na...
Ashi: I love you so so so much....
Sid: I love you too Ashu...

And they both hugged...

Ashi broke the hug and said...
Ashi: Sid let me call Abhi bhaia first...
Sid: Why?
Ashi: I have told everything to Abhi bhaia and he told me that I will book a flight ticket of tomorrow for you and you come back to Mumbai...
Sid: Ohh...Ok call Abhi bhai and tell him everything...ok...And Ashu plz convince Abhi Bhai...he is very angry at me...
Ashi: Okk...

***************

After watching the movie Yesha was sleeping in her room and Abhi was sitting worried in his room...

Suddenly Abhi's phone ranged and it was the call of Ashi...
On call...
Abhi: Hi Ashu!!
Ashi: Hlo bhaia
Abhi: How are you Ashu??
Ashi: Calm down bhaia... Everything is sorted out...(And Ashi told everything to Abhi)...
Abhi: That's good Ashu...
Ashi: Yess and Bhaia plz you also forgive Sid...he realized his mistake...and he has promised not to do this ever again...
Abhi: Ok Ashu...I will talk to him after sometime...
Ashi: Ok bhaia and Thanku so much...
Abhi: Don't say thanku Ashu...I am like your brother na...
Ashi: Noo
Abhi: No?? Ok
Ashi: What Ok bhaia! I mean you are not like my brother...you are my brother...
Abhi: Oh ok
Ashi: And bhaia where is Yesha dii?
Abhi: She's sleeping...
Ashi: Ok...
Abhi: And when you both are coming back?
Ashi: Day after tomorrow...
Abhi: Ok Ashu...Bye
Ashi: Bye bhaia...
Call was over...

To be continued....

Hope you liked the chapter...
Sorry for short one...

Stay tuned and do vote and comment on my chapter...

Byeee...

-Author
Signing off