Ch19

Let's continue...

Yesha: Wo Abhi 2 years ago...When I was in Class 12...One day a boy proposed...he always took a lot of care of me and always encourage me, support me...So I thought that he's perfect for me and I accepted his proposal...My best friend always tried to make me understand that he's not good for me...but I haven't ever listened to her and stopped talking to her...And my love for him was growing more...but one day when I was passing near from a class...I heard a girl took his name...So I thought that he's there and when I entered the room I saw him...
Yesha started crying...
Abhi: Calm down Yesha...Plz don't cry...if you can't tell then it's ok...we will talk later about it...
Yesha: No I am telling...I saw him kissing the girl...I went to him and slapped him...He became angry on me and was about to slap me but my best friend came there and she held his hand and saved me...Then we went from there and I started crying hugging my friend...And she said that I already told you that he's not a good boy but you didn't listened to me... Sorry Yesha but if you can't trust me I can't be your friend....And she also left me... From that time I stopped talking and believing to any boy...

Abhi: You are right Yesha...I can understand you...After all this it is not possible for you to believe a boy so easily... But trust me...I promise I would never leave you...I would never do anything like this...I will love only and only you...I will believe you more than yourself...
Yesha (smiled): I know Abhi...I trust you...
Abhi: Does Ashi know about all this?
Yesha: No Abhi...At that we two have a lots of problem living alone...she always remains little upset...So I didn't want to make her more by telling all this...
Abhi: Yes...Ok Yesha... forget your past... whatever happened with you...just forgot all those things and enjoy your life...
Yesha: Abhi!! I love you
Abhi: I love you too sweetheart...

Abhi kissed Yesha's cheek and they both slept...

In the morning...
(Now Yesha's leg was alright...so she can walk properly)
Four of them woke up early and cleaned the house... Suddenly bell rang and Sid went to open the door and saw VA...
Sid hugged her and Abhishek also came and hugged her...
Then VA came inside and saw two girls standing with a confused smile...

VA: Who are they? (Pointing towards Yeshi)
Sid: Mom, she is Ashi...(pointing towards Ashi) and she is bh...Yesha dii (pointing towards Yesha) They are sisters...
Sid looked towards Abhi...
Abhi saw Sid and said with expressions: I will kill you...
Sid in fear...turn towards his mom and said
Sid: Wo mom they are our college friends... Actually best friends...Yesha dii and bhai are in same class and me and Ashi are in same class...I and Ashi were gone to Goa trip na... and so Yesha dii was alone...so bhai said her to come to our home...
VA: Oh Ok

Yeshi: Hello Aunty...How are you?
VA: I am fine beta...How are you both?
Yeshi: We are also fine Aunty...

VA: Ok so I am going in my room to freshen up...
Abhi: Ok mom and we four have to go to the college... So we are being ready...
VA: Ok
And VA went to her room...

Yesha: Abhi...first drop us to our home and then we will go to college...
Abhi: Ok

Then Yeshi packed their bags and all of them got ready for the college...bid bye to VA and then Sidshek went to Yeshi's home...

They reached Yeshi's home and Sidashi went to Ashi's room and Abhisha went to Yesha's room...

In Ashi's room...
Sid: Ashu why you left my home...I will miss you soooo much...
Ashi: I will also miss you Siddoo...
Sid: How can I live for all the evening without you!
Ashi: You were saying like you have to stay away from me for one week...We will meet everyday...
Sid: Then also baby...
Ashi (laughing): It's fine na baby...In college spend time with me and then with your dear bhaia...
Sid: Don't laugh yaar Ashu...
Ashi: Acha sorry baby...Now let's go
Ashi kissed Sid's cheek...
Sid: Ok... let's go

*****************

In Yesha's room...

Abhi: Will you miss me Yeshu?
Yesha: No
Abhi: Why?
Yesha: Bcoz you are in my heart na...
Abhi: Oh really baby...
Yesha: Yes baby...Will you miss me?
Abhi: No...then you are always in my heart na...then I will also not miss you...
Abhi kissed Yesha's cheek...

Now four of them left for the college together in the same car...

Now I am also leaving....

To be continued...
Hope you liked the chapter....
Do comment and vote...
Thanx for your support...

Byee
Signing off  😛