Ch12

Let's continue...

Abhisha were sleeping but Yesha fell thirsty and so she was going to the to kitchen...
She was climbing the stairs down to kitchen... but suddenly her leg get unbalanced and she fell down...Her leg pained alot that she shouted so loudly that Abhi heard it and came running towards Yesha...
Abhi to Yesha: What happened Yesha?
Yesha (while crying): Abhi my leg got unbalanced while climbing the stairs and i fall down...my leg is paining very much...
Abhi: Ohh...Stand first...

Abhi tried to made her stand but she couldn't because of pain...
And she was crying of pain...
Abhi: Yesha plz don't cry...wait I will call a doctor...
Yesha: Yes plz...

Abhi called the doctor and the doctor said that he's coming in 30 mins...
Abhi to Yesha: Yesha stop crying...I have called the doctor... he's coming...
Yesha: Okk...
Abhi: Come I will take you to the room...
Yesha: Abhi but I can't walk...

Abhi pick Yesha in his arms and took her to the room...
He made Yesha lie on the bed...When we was about to stand, his locket got stuck in Yesha's hair...Abhi separated his locket from her hair and stand up...
Yesha to Abhi: Thanku Abhi for helping me...
Abhi: Nothing to thank Yesha...You are my friend...it's my duty...

Suddenly the bell ranged...Abhi opened the door...The doctor came and check Yesha's leg and said that she has a leg sprain...she has to rest for one whole day...And the doctor left...

Yesha to Abhi: One whole day? How it's possible?
Abhi: Arey it's ok Yesha...I will take care of you... don't worry...
Yesha: Thanku so much Abhi for being there for me...You are really my best friend...I am very lucky to have a friend like you...
Abhi: Arey Yesha don't say so much of thanku...I am also lucky to have a friend like you....
Yesha: Abhi plz don't tell about this to Ashi... She's there to enjoy if she gets to know this she will take tension...
Abhi: Areey don't worry I will not tell...
Yesha: Now you go and sleep Abhi...
Abhi: No Yesha...I have to take care of you...what if you needs something I would be there for you...
Yesha: Abhi don't worry you go and sleep...don't spoil your slumber bcoz of me...
Abhi: No it's ok Yesha...
Yesha: Ok so do one thing sleep beside me then I will tell you if I need something...
Abhi: Sure?
Yesha: Yess...

They slept together...

****************

Sidneet-
Sid: Avneet why are you here?
Avneet: What do you mean Sid?
Sid: I mean you loved me and I rejected you...
Avneet: Chill Sid...I am not that type of girl that I would take revenge from you for rejecting me...We met here is just a coincidence...And secondly I have never forced you to accept me... It's your choice... If you didn't love me then it's ok...
Sid: Really?
Avneet: Yes Sid...And you love Ashi right?
Sid: How did you know?
Avneet: O C'mon Sid...it can be seen clearly in your eyes... Between have you proposed her?
Sid: No not till now...
Avneet: Then what are you waiting for...propose her fast...
Sid: Yess...and you should help me in proposing her...
Avneet: Of course yaar...
Sid: Ok Bye Avneet...I am going now...
Avneet: Ok bye Sid...and in which room you are staying?
Sid: In 402...you?
Avneet: Ok...I am in 406...
Sid: Ok...bye
Avneet: Bye Sid...

Sid went to the place where he met Avneet to find Ashi but Ashi wasn't there...So he came to Sidashi's room...and saw Ashi sleeping (but Ashi wasn't sleeping in real...she has just closed her eyes)

Sid (in mind): Oh Ashi slept...Has she done the dinner? But let her sleep I won't disturb her slumber...
Sid to himself (but not in mind): I have to propose her...

Ashi heard this and a tear came from her eyes...
Ashi (in mind): He's going to propose Avneet...Means he don't love me...I am stupid that I love him and I thought that he too loves me...but he don't...

Sidashi also slept after sometime...

Next morning...

Ashi wake up and Sid was still sleeping...
Ashi (in mind): What should I do now? Should I tell Sid that I love him?
No I will not tell...what if he loves Avneet...I don't want that bcoz of me he would have any problem...I will forget him...

After sometime Sid wake up...
Sid to Ashi: Good morning Ashu
Ashi: Sid my name is Ashi and Good morning...
Sid: What happened to you?
Ashi: Nothing...
And Ashi left...
Sid (in mind): What happened to Ashi? Why is she talking like this?

Ashi went and sat in the garden and was crying...

After sometime Avneet came and saw Ashi crying and she came to her and asked...
Avneet to Ashi: What happened Ashi?
Ashi: Nothing...
Avneet: You are looking sad...
Ashi: No I am not sad...I am very happy...
Ashi: Avneet can I ask something?
Avneet: Yes sure...
Ashi: Is you and Sid are best friends?
Avneet: Yes we were best friends in school...we share a great bond...we always support each other...we were crime partners...we can't live without each other....
Ashi: So you guys like each other?
Avneet: Hmm?
Ashi: I...I mean as a friend....
Avneet (confused voice): yes
Avneet (in mind): Omg I think that Ashi thinks that Sid loves me...

Suddenly Avneet phone rang and it was the call of Sid...
Avneet (in mind): Uff he called at wrong time...Now what will Ashi think...

Ashi saw that Sid called Avneet....
Ashi (in mind): Sid called Avneet!!... he really love her...why Sid loves her not me...
And Ashi left crying...

On call...
Avneet: Hello
Sid: Hi Avu (Nickname for Avu...which Sid called her in school)
Avneet: You are an idiot...
Sid: Why?
Avneet: Bcoz you called me right now...You know what Ashi thinks that you love me...and that's why she's so upset....
Sid: What? Omg... That's why Ashi is angry and in the morning Also...she was talking rudely with me...But I am happy to know that my Ashu also loves me...and that's why she's angry...
Avneet: But first console her or else she will become more angry at you...
Sid: But what can I do...I can't directly go and tell her that I love her...I am nervous...
Avneet: Ok so you be nervous and she will start hating you...
Sid: Noo...ok bye...I will try to console her...
Avneet: Bye

To be continued....
What do you think will Sid do now?
Will Ashi start hating him?
And Sorry for short part of Abhisha...

I was enjoying writing this chapter so I made it a little big than before😅...

Vote and comment to my chapter...
Byeee

-Author
Signing off