Ch24

Let's continue...

Next day...
Sid to Abhi: Bhai I think I should go to India...
Abhi: What!?
Sid: Yes bhai...Now no more, I want my Ashu and Yeshu di back...
Abhi: I too want them back...But Sid what if they have changed their address or if they left Mumbai...
Sid: I don't know bhai whatever has happened...But once I want to try or else I would always regret about not searching them...
Abhi: Yes you are right Sid...Ok you go to India...I will be here...
Sid: Ok and Mom?
Abhi: Bcoz of Aunt she's already so stressed...If she will get to know that you are going, she'll be more stressed...You go I'll handle
Sid: Ok bhai...So I will leave tomorrow morning...
Abhi: Okk

**************

Ashi went to her office where she works...

(Ritika Badiani - Ashi's friend when she came to London...Born in India but lived in London from the age of 15...they both work in the same office)

Rits: Good morning Ashu
Ashi: Good morning Rits
Rits: I think you are missing Sid...Right? You are looking upset...
Ashi: Right
Rits: But Ashu this time you have to tell me that what happened between you and Sid...
Ashi: Nothing happened Rits... We got seperated bcoz of his family matter...
Rits: Means...
Ashi:

Flashback...
That day Sid called Ashi and told that he will meet her tomorrow bcoz Priya has told him that he can meet...
The next day,
Sid messaged Ashi in the morning...
Sid: Hi Ashu
Ashi: Hi Siddoo
Sid: Plz come at the Airport...
Ashi: Airport! Why?
Sid: I can't tell now...Plz you with Yeshu di come fast...Me and bhai are waiting for you both there...
Ashi: Ok Sid we are coming...

Yeshi went to the Airport and there they saw Sidshek waiting...
Ashi to Sid: What happened Sid? Why you called us?
Abhi: Ashu actually we...we have to go to London forever...
Yeshi: What!
Ashi: Why?
Sid: Bcoz my aunt met with an accident and she is in hospital...nobody is there to take her care...And now her leg has paralysed...She cannot walk, she's on wheel chair, so we can't take her here...So we are going to London and we will leave with her forever...Now after one hour we are having flight...
Ashi (eyes full of tears): What!!
Abhi signalled Sid to take Ashi with her...
Sid: Ashi come...
And he took Ashi in a corner...
Ashi: Sid you...you can't leave me like this...
Sid hugged Ashi
Sid: I am sorry Ashu...I don't wanna leave you...You know how much I love you...But..But this time I can't do anything...
Ashi: But Sid how will I will without you... I can't leave without you
Sid: Ashi I know I also can't leave you...
Ashi: Sid promise me that one day you will be back...
Sid: I promise one day I will come back...I will always love you whether I will be wherever and however
Ashi: I will wait for you Sid and remember that if you won't come I will die...
Sid put his hand on Ashi's mouth...
Sid: Shut up! What do you mean by die...Don't ever dare to say this again...
Ashi: I love you so much Siddoo
Sid: I love you too Ashu
Ashi hugged and kissed Sid on his lips...
They broke the kiss...
Ashi (crying): Plz don't go...I can't leave without you...Plz don't go
Sid (crying): I also can't leave without you...but I have to go baby...I am sorry
Ashi: Plz don't go
Sid: Byee...Plz try to forgive me...

***************

Yesha: Abhi plz don't go...I can't leave without you...
Abhi: I am sorry Yeshu...I have to go...But I promise that one day I will be back...
Yesha: I will always love you and wait for you to come back bcoz I am only yours...
Abhi: Yeshu plz forgive me if till now I have done anything wrong...
Yesha: Abhi I can't believe everything is over in just a second...Till yesterday we were leaving happily...I can't even thought of being seperated from you...And now you are saying that you are going forever...
Abhi: Yeshu I can't stop but you have to promise me one thing that you will always be happy...You will never let tears come in your or Ashi's eyes...And I will only not be in front of you...Bit I am always with you in you heart... Always
Yesha: I love you Abhi
Abhi: I love you too Yeshu
Abhi hugged and kissed Yesha...

And by this time VA was with Priya...Priya has told everything to VA about Sidashi and Abhisha relationship...VA didn't said anything about this to them bcoz she knew that they are very sad on leaving the ones whom they love...

Then four of them gather together...
Ashi to Abhi: Bhaia I love you...I will miss you so much...I always want a brother and after getting you, I got you I got the best brother...And bhaia you have to come back
Abhi kissed her forehead...
Abhi: I miss you too Ashu...And I promise that we will come back...

Yesha to Sid: Sid take care okk...
Sid: You too dii...I will miss you so much...
Yesha: I will also miss you very much...
Sid: I was so lucky to get a sister like you...You always support me if I does anything good and also scolds me whenever I am wrong...
Yesha: I was?
Sid: Sorry dii...I mean I am... Don't worry we will me back...
And Sid and Yesha hugged each other...

And then Sidshek left and Yeshi bid them bye crying...

Flashback ends...

Ashi to Rits: And from the last 5 years I am waiting for Sid...I know one day we will met...And that's why only me and Yesha dii decided to settle in London to search Sid and Abhi bhai...

To be continued...
I hope that you enjoyed the story...
Do vote and comment...

Hint- Abhiashi (Abhi and Ashi) will meet soon

Byeee
Signing off