Caught You

⚠️slight smut warning⚠️

Deku pov:

His lips were soft and warm, he then licked my lips asking for entrance,at first I denied but then I felt him grab my ass, I gasped out of shock giving him the chance to slide his tongue into my mouth, tasting every inch of my mouth . Parting from each other for air. He looked down at me with lust in his eyes-
*taking a picture noise*
We look to see Mina standing a at the door with her phone pointing right at us

 He looked down at me with lust in his eyes- *taking a picture noise* We look to see Mina standing a at the door with her phone pointing right at us

After realising that Kachan and I were staring at her she already started running.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mina pov:
While everyone was talking and trying to figure out why it was such a big deal for Deku I went looking for him. I was on the floor of Dekus dorm when I suddenly heard gasp coming from one of the dorms. I quickly started looking to see which room it was coming from till I saw Deku door open I peaked to see if he was there when I saw Bakugo KISSING DEKU!? "YES! DENKI NOW OWES ME 20 BUCKS!" I though to myself. While they started to part away I quickly took my phone out to take a picture and just leave but..that didn't go as planned as I took the picture I realised that my phone wasn't on silent mode and I realised they were both staring at me. Bakugo looked like he was about to kill me and Deku looked...at me the same way surprisingly.. Well if I die I at least die knowing that my ship finally come trues. But Without realising it my legs were already moving on there own! Maybe I'm not dying and I can still get that 20 bucks!

Author note:
Ok I know it short but this is my first story and I just quickly made this chapter part 3 is probably coming out soon so don't worry! And again I own none of the pictures I just found them on Pinterest! I hope you like this chapter! And hope you have a great day or night!