Damn it Kachan!!

3d person POV:

Since they fucked and directly fell asleep, both Bakugo and Midoriya forgot to put an alarm to wake up for school. So, they slept in and woke up 5 minutes before class started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku POV:
I opened my eyes from some lights that is coming from the window. I was about to get up until I realised that someone's arms were around my waist. But then I remembered what happened yesterday night I felt a blush starting to appear on my face, then I checked the time, and oh no... "CLASS STARTS IN 5 MINUTES" I yelled "quit being so loud, you damn nerd" Kachan replied holding me tighter "Kachan I hate to break it to you... BUT CLASS IS STARTING IN 5 FREAKING MINUTES!" I said trying to escape his  grasp, his eyes opened widely and then he rushed out of bed! I was about to do the same but instead my whole body just hit the ground making a loud thud. "Deku are you ok??" Kachan said peeking his head out from his bathroom, "help?" I said not being able to get up,he rushed towards me then took me to his bathroom. He gave me he's extra toothbrush that he had (since he literally ruins one every single week from how aggressive he brushes his teeth).

    ~~~~~~changing~~~~~~~

Still Deku POV:
I borrowed Kachan's uniform since I didn't have time to go to my dorm. We were at this point running to school (well I couldn't really run) since we were already gonna be a minute or two  late. We were now in front of the class door fixing ourselves before entering the classroom. "Can you both explain why you were both late?" Mr Aizawai said clearly annoyed, "W-well-" " Deku had some leg issues cause of yesterday's villain attack so I tried helping him or whatever " Kachan replied cutting me off and replying to Mr Aizawai, "well since you didn't kill each other I'm gonna let this one slide" Aizawai  said while me and Kachan were heading off to our seats.

~~~last class in the changing room~~~

Deku POV:
The day was going good! Until I took off my shirt in the changing and Denki spotted something on me and said: "Hey Midoriya! Is that a hickey on your neck!?"" W-what?" I said in shocked covering it" "OMG MIDORIYA YO YH SLEPT WITH SOMEONE!?" the pervert said "Bitch no it from the villain attack and if I did then Just would definitely not be telling you" Just said annoyed yet embarrassed cause now most of the guys are staring at me "DAMN IT KACHAN" I said to myself.

Author: I know this is short and I am so sorry for that 😅