Stalker

Author :
HI,  HELLO!  (●'◡'●)ノ
I am so sorry for not publishing another chapter!! I have just been very busy with my personal life (especially since school is gonna start) and also ✨family issues✨ but  again, I am very sorry!

Bakugo pov:
"I never said that..."
"But then why-" "Kachan don't you think it would be  embarrassing, if your classmate spots a hickey on your neck!? Cause that's what just happened to me!" Deku said cutting me off."Well not really since I-""KACHAN THAT'S NOT THE POINT". When will this boy ever let me talk!? " Maybe you don't mind but I do!" he finished his sentence." Deku, I'm sorr-" the alarm of a villain attack started going off, INTERRUPTING ME AGAIN!

          ~~~~~┐( ̄ー ̄)┌~~~~

3d person:
They were outside in there hero costume when two familiar heroes came out of the school. It turns out that there wasn't any villain and that there was a student who made it go off by using the emergency button in the students dorm's hallway. "Fucking hell! I was about to apologize to Deku when some extra HAD TO FUCKING CUT ME OFF!" Bakugo thought to himself while removing his hero costume.

            ~~~~~next day~~~~~

The whole class 1-A was in class waiting for there teacher to arrive and give them a lesson. Aizawai walked into the classroom while everyone was already seated knowing how strict and how much their teacher hated noisy things. "Alright- oh. Well good you all are seated, anyways you guys might have heard of the situation that happened with the false alarm crap. And I would just like to let you know that whoever used that alarm will be expelled. For.Good." "Dang he looks serious" Deku thought to himself.

~~~after school (cause I'm lazy)~~~

Deku pov:
I was sitting on my desk in my dorm writing my essay on pro heroes when I suddenly felt someone was watching... I started feeling uncomfortable till I saw something from my window that I wish I never seen... There was 2 pairs of eyes glowing through my window.. SOMEONE WAS STALKING ME!