Date gone wrong yet right

Bakugo pov:

No matter what that damn nerd wears he always looks like an angel...AND IT PISSES ME OFF!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku pov:

Kachan just stood there looking at me and to be honest I was getting uncomfortable... I walk up to him and see that he is blushing....Nope that not like Kachan "hey Kachan are you ok? You look sick" I said putting my hand on his forehead, "N-nothing is wrong you damn nerd." Did he just STUTTER!? No I'm imagining things I guess... "Let's go now before it gets late" Kachan said taking my hand and walking or more like him dragging me-

~~~at a coffee shop ~~~
~~~cause I ran out of idea~~~

Deku pov:

We were at a nice coffe shop! It was a new one and close to the school! I loved the decorations, they had cute cat and dog hanging on the wall with blood hanging off there neck.- (author: DEKU I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES STICK WITH YOUR LINES)
Since it is a new place there isn't many people! While I was looking around I heard Kachan ask "So do you like the place?" "U-Um...yeah it really cute!" I replied and you can tell from that sentence I am nervous!! For what reason?? I have no clue. I mean it like we're going out as friends except it a date and stuff... Then we heard a scream from outside , both Kachan and I went rushing out "VILLAINS!! THERE IS A VILLAIN AND THEY HAVE MY CHILD" there was a child yelling while a villain was EATING THEM!? Wait no that villain looks familiar...then I looked at Kachan who looked terrified then I realised...THAT'S THE SLUT-

I MEAN SLUDGE VILLAIN THAT ATTACKED BAKUGO WHEN WE WERE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL! And it looks like he escaped from prison. With some ugly ass clothes-

(Author note: they have there hero permit thingy that I forgot the name 👍🏼)

"Kachan you distract the villain while I call the heroes in our school!"
"I ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO DO DAMN NERD" Kachan replied while using his quirk to get the villains attention.
I used 45% of one for all and go straight to the teachers dorms!
I arrive to mr Aizawai dorms and Open it to see him get fucked by present Mic-

Just kidding-

I open the dorm to see him in bed asleep. He is probably gonna hate me for this but... "MR AIZAWAI WAKE UP THERE IS A VILLAIN ATTACK NEAR THE SCHOOL AND KACHAN RIGHT NOW IS DISTRACTING IT" "YOU DAMN- WHAT!?" Aizawai replied clearly mad "GOD DAMNIT PROBLEM CHILD" He continued his sentence while following me to where Kachan is.

- after the villains attack-

Still Deku pov:

Luckily no one was hurt during the attack and even the child but you can clearly tell he was traumatized... "poor child..." I said walking to my dorm "Hey, Deku!" I heard a familiar voice say, I turn around to see Kachan walking towards me,"Oh! Hey Kachan...Sorry-" And he kissed me. Pinning me to the wall, then whispering to my ear "sorry if this wasn't the best date.." his low voice just sent shivers down my spine, my legs felt weak,weak to the point where I just rest my hands on his shoulders.

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

I felt him start to kiss my neck while I quietly moaned.
(quick reminder they are still in the hallway 💀👍🏼)
Kachan then lifted me up while I put my legs around his waist for support. Moving from my neck to my lips he started walking to his room.
(Nah cause imagine them doing it in Dekus room 🤨 like infront of all those all might merch and shit-)
He opened his unlocked door still carrying me then putting me on his bed gently. (Surprisingly-) He started removing his shirt while being on top of me he looked at me with lust...

Bakugo pov:

I removed my shirt looking at him while he just stared at me moving his eyes to my chest. Touching my abs, while I just started kissing his forehead moving onto his lips, then his neck while I kissed his neck I moved my hand up his shirt playing with his nipples he started moaning louder then before but it wasn't really loud for me...
I took off his now sucking on one of his nipples, I could tell that he was trying to hold back his moans so I went up to his ear whispering "remember that these dorms are soundproof so don't hold back those lovely moans"

Deku POV:

Kachan what are you thinking saying that to me- I realise that he was unzipping my pants with his teeth, looking hot. He took my pants off and then my underwear, reavealing my private part (family friendly-😀👍🏼) . I covered my eyes embarrassed while he looked at me like he was ready to eat me up...

CLIFFHANGER YOU HORNY MF!

Nah I'm just kidding😏

Bakugo pov:

He looked so hot and sexy...I'm glad I'm the only one able to see you like this deku...I put my head to the level of his hard dick which surprisingly was pretty big for a Deku. I started sucking on his Dick while he moaned loudly, it was like music to my ears... I then put 3 of my fingers up to his face and said 1 word while his dick was still in my mouth "suck" and he obeyed directly.Such a good boy.

Nobody pov:

Deku started sucking on bakuhoe 3 fingers and especially the middle one since he mostly used it. After not so long deku cummed in Bakuhoes mouth and with no hesitation he directly swallowed it. Kissing Deku and sticking in of his fingers in Dekus ass "So do you like how you taste you damn nerd" "mhm~" all Deku did was moan in pleasure Bakugo then sticked another finger in gettting a loud moan from Deku which is obviously loved. After a while of kissing Deku and scissoring him he took out his 3 fingers, removing his pants and boxers revealing his HUGE dick. Deku looked shocked yet happy (since he knows what coming for him 😃) "Deku I wanna know what that mouth can do other then just singing" Bakuhoe said in a low husky voice close to Deku ears. Deku then proceeded to suck the cum out of Bakugo making him moan but it wasn't as loud as Deku (obviously 😋) After cumming in Dekus mouth, Deku opened his mouth showing Bakugo cum then closing his mouth and swallowing it opening right away for proof that he did, and Bakuhoe looked VERY pleased... He flipped Deku onto his stomach making grabbing onto his ass and putting his dick right infront of Dekus ass ready to put it in. Which eventually he did, "AAHH~ FU~CK~ KA~CHAN~" Deku screamed/moaned Bakhoe started moving slowly not wanting to hurt the little 'angel' but by time he started going faster "ah~ fuck Deku your ass is so tight" Bakugo said first after putting his Dick in. And by time they both cum together while kissing each other and falling asleep in each other arms...

Author: this took 2 hours to write and I apologize for how bad the smut part is- it my first time writing this type of shit so please don't judge (TvT)