never said that

Deku POV:
Finally the day ended. I just enter my dorm and just flop onto my bed. Even though I was enjoying my small relaxing session, I did realise I have homework to do... And I have A LOT! Well it better to get over it then just wait till last minute! School is everything to me so I rather do it now then just sit and be lazy.  (this is a sign to stop reading this book and go do your homework if you are in school/college)

            ~~~~after 2-3 hours~~~~

After what felt like forever of doing my homework I finally finished and that's when I hear  a knock knock my door it probably one of my classmates asking if I was gonna eat dinner, now that I think of it I am hungry! Suddenly my door open pulling me out of my thoughts. Oh! What. A. Surprise. It Kachan! I'm still mad and annoyed at him for leaving me a hickey on my neck so I didn't really wanna talk to him. "Hey deku!" he said in a pleasant yet calming voice which is shocking and weird at the same time "Kachan what do you want?" I replied in an annoyed tone "Aww are you mad at me?" he said smirking, since when did Kachan become a flirtatious person!? "Kachan are you ok??" I asked in a concern way "yeah, why?" he looks confuse, but I know I was more... "Well you don't usually flirt with me and your not usually calm and happy and you are definitely not the type to just enter the door without any violence involve!" I said he looked happier then ever "well..." he started to approach me while I was stepping back till I was on the wall and Kachan right in front of me. We were so close to the point where our chest were touching each other while our faces were inches away from each other, he then moved his head to the side, now his mouth was right next to my ear. All of a sudden I hear " I got to make you mine" an uninvited blush started crawling up my cheeks. I snapped back to reality then pushed him away and ask "hold on. When was that official!?" "Well it was officially since yesterday when you were-" "HEY NO NEED TO GET INTO DETAILS!" I interrupted feeling a bit embarrassed "and besides I'm mad at your dumbass" I continued "what why??" Kachan asked looking concern "well.." I showed him the hickey and saw an unexpected reactions from his face... He was smirking like crazy and just said " aww your mad cause you have only one hickey!? I can of course give you more"
"NO-"

And that's when they fucked again 🙂

Jk!

Bakugo poverty:

"NO-" Deku yelled looking embarrassed yet still cute, but why did he have to yell so loud? "Did you hated THAT much??" I asked now kinda feeling hurt
"I never said that tho..."

Author : I know it short but I am running out of ideas so I am so sorry 😩