God gave me an angel

Author: ok so idk what to put to finish the night after "then let me gain your trust" so Imma skip to the next day

Pov Deku:

"Hey Midoriya, are you ok?" Iida asked looking concerned "Oh no I'm fine just had a long night" I said with an honest smile I guess I was blushing like crazy! "I wonder how he's gonna do that..." I though to myself then a slam on my table caught my attention and made me jump I look up and of course I see Kachan staring right at me or what looked like at my soul, After he lifted his hand there was a folded piece of paper on my table I took it and it was written "Me, you date Be ready at 6 AND DONT BE LATE!". A date!? Wow my first date is gonna be with Kachan! Last person I thought of..just like my first kiss...NOPE THAT WITH KACHAN NOT A PERV!!

       ~~~~~~~after class~~~~~~

I was sitting in lunch alone since uraraka and iida said that they had to do something, or maybe had to do someone-

(Author:MIDORIYA SERIOUSLY!?)  WHAT?? (Author:STICK WITH YOUR LINES)

Anyways I was sitting alone eating PEACEFULLY till a walking grape came up to "what do you want?" I said CLEARLY annoyed "aww come on pretty boy the kiss wasn't even that bad!" I gagged listening to what he just said "Mineta please leave me alone." "What? Are you THAT embarrassed to talk to m-" * BOOM* and that's when I saw a walking grape, fly across the room "He said 'leave me alone',didn't he you fucking pervert" when did Kachan become so nice to me? "Hey was I late?" "Actually you came in the right time! My appetite was just now almost ruined!" I replied to Kachan with a genuine time. We finished eating and we started walking to class, for the first time he didn't tell me to walk behind him! Which was pretty shocking.

           ~~~~~after school~~~~
~~~cause laziness is a thing people~~~

After school I went back to the dorms,well specifically my dorm and took a shower then went straight to my homework (yes I changed before going straight to my homework) After a couple hours of studying it was already 5:30, just in time to get ready for my date with Kachan! I went through my closet and decided to wear an oversized pink sweater with some black pants since it started to get cold outside (it was October ok)

(Outfit he is wearing) 👇

It was now 5:40 so I started walking to Kachans room when I saw him right infrint of me he was wearing a hoodie that had an orange X on it like his hero costume and some black jeans

It was now 5:40 so I started walking to Kachans room when I saw him right infrint of me he was wearing a hoodie that had an orange X on it like his hero costume and some black jeans. He looked...cute and handsome...

POV BoomBoom boy:
"WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!? This is a bad idea.. he probably doesn't even wanna go- wait WHO WOULDNT WANNA GO KNA DATE WITH ME"
Saying all of that while walking to Dekus room but while I walked I saw him right I front of me...wow...God... he looked like an angel...

Author:
Hehe cliffhanger cause it 2 am and I wanna sleep since I haven't slept in 2 days will be updating you guys tomorrow!! Not mine👇

Author: Hehe cliffhanger cause it 2 am and I wanna sleep since I haven't slept in 2 days will be updating you guys tomorrow!! Not mine👇