Keep a secret

Mina pov:

As I was running without looking back I hear an explosion and something or more like someone jump on top of me landing on my back while I landed on my face. "WHAT THE FUCK RACOON EYES!? WHAT ARE YOU A STALKER OR SOMETHING!?" Yup! That's Bakugo, "Bakugo- g-get off me before you squeeze me to d-death" I said clearly out of breath "YEAH WELL THIS WILL  TEACH YOU A LESSON TO NOT GO AROUND STALKING PEOPLE LIKE A CREEP" Bakugo yelled "I-I have my r-reasons" I said, "Kachan let her explain..." I heard Midoriya say, thank you for this understandable angel existence- "before I kill her..." "why me" I thought to myself, suddenly the heavy weight on my back was finally taken off. "Now explain." Midoriya said looking like he was ready to kill me, "W-well you see, I made a bet with Denki-" "A WHAT NOW!?" "Kachan calm down" "You should try doing that yourself Midoriya" I said to myself " -and well we made a bet that, if you and Bakugo ended up together...He would owe me 20 bucks" "And what does that have to do with you spying on us and taking a picture?" "Well I need evidence that you guys actually got together" I said replying to Midoriya "SO YOU WERE GONNA TELL THIS TO DUNCE FACE!?" Bakugo said now approaching me, "Mina could you please keep this a secret." "WHAT WHYYY!?" "Well...I don't even know if we are official..."
"WHAT!?"
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deku pov:

"Well I don't even know if we are official" I  said in a sad face looking at Kachan who had an unreadable expression, "WHAT!?" Mina looked shocked and confuse "But I just saw you guys-" "Mina we need a second and please don't tell no one about this" I said cutting off Mina. She thenleft to the others while Kachan and I were just standing there in awkward silence. "D-Do you wanna go to your dorm and talk instead of here?" Kachan stuttered which is the first time that I hear him do. We went back to my dorm and this time I closed the door.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo pov:

"Deku I-" "Kachan this might not work out" Deku said cutting me off "What?" "How do I know that your not just
gonna use me then dump me after" "Why would I use you!?" "I don't know to get close to all might or something" "WHAT!? WHY WOULD I WANT THAT" I said to Deku who clearly is just making shit up now "Look Kachan I-I just..." "You just what?" "I-I just don't trust you..." "What?" "I DONT T-TRUST YOU KACHAN! Kachan you told me to die,you've bullied me since we were kids, since I was told that I was quirkless! Why all of a sudden would you love and want to be with me!?" He isn't wrong...but those 'memories' are haunting me now. I was sitting right next to him on his bed so I gently took his arm, went on my knees on the ground (to make it more dramatic cause why not😫🤌🏼) I kissed the back of his hand making direct eye contact with him and he looked flustered as cute as always... I then said "then let me gain your trust..."

Author note:
Well let me just say this was so hard to write I have not clue what the heck I'm doing and it took me a whole day to think about what to write.  (which I now finished writing at 1 am so yea- I hope you liked this chapter and Ik it short so let me just bless you with some bkdk/ mha pictures that I do not own and that I found on Pinterest! (also have a lovely day or night!)

  (which I now finished writing at 1 am so yea- I hope you liked this chapter and Ik it short so let me just bless you with some bkdk/ mha pictures that I do not own and that I found on Pinterest! (also have a lovely day or night!)