Supreme 5 (Doll Au pt.2)

A/n: Okay people, hear me out, the Supreme 4 is going to be Supreme 5 as in Lui, Shu, Free, Zac and Zander. And they meet at the Zac's Party. Btw Lui, Free and Shu are sibling's sometimes they fight and have a truce. PS: i still don't know if i will make it or not as in the team tournament. PPS: Valt wakes up early. (I am sad for this sad boy, credit to the artist and this is what he wears everyday) This thing is part 2,, blader's.)
_________________________________________

3rd pov.
Valt was eating his breakfast and his mom was doing bread cooking. After he finish up he wash his plate, he grab Croaton and his launcher and looked at Cora the keychain he smiled to himself and then put it in his belt and then made it to the bakery and grab a piece of bread and saying 'Bye!' to his mom and his mom saying 'Bye!' to him.

He was walking to Zac's party? atleast that was said in the invitation, man he is so confuse in his thought and then he dump into someone making his little bread and Croaton fall from his mouth and belt.

"Oh! I'm so so sorry." said a White haired boy with crimson eye's offering a hand to him and he takes his hand "Oh um... Its ok. And thanks by the way." said Valt as he dusted him off "Oh you drop this-" he said as he picked up the bey "Thank you!" Valt said as he grab it fast and suddenly there was a call and the ablino answer the call.

And saw who it was and he sighed in frustrastion and picked it up.

Shu's pov.
I answer the call it was Lui (sighs) "Hello?" he said from the phone "Aren't you supposed to be here, Shu?" said Lui in harsh tone "(sighs) Fine i'll be there, see ya." "See ya." he hanged up, man I really hate him. I face the bluenette he was still here? I stared at him for a moment and "Hey, what's your name?" "Valt Aoi. And I should get going, see ya." he said leaving hmm Valt Aoi pretty name what am I saying do I have a crush on him or not? I barely now him (sighs) I questioned to my head as I walked to other way to Zac's party but he is a blader maybe his going there, I have to hurry, I ran to the place and arrived. "Where were you Shu?" said Free with a tired tone "Um~ I was walking around the park." I said "Oh ok, come on the opening is about to start." he said as he walked there "Ok." I said as I followed him.

Valt's pov.
I'm so so sorry Croaton 'Its ok Valt, I know you didn't mean it. Now let's go to that beybattle, we been practicing for this.' he said Yeah! I said in my mind and rush over there. There was a lot of crowd, Man this gonna be a long day 'Don't worry Valt i'm here for you.' Croaton said Thanks I said into my mind. I walked over there to the stage where the ablino was there and the- 'Supreme 5.' Supreme 5? I said 'Uh huh. I heard they're strong. Let's if they can beat us.' Yeah I said into my mind Uhm Croaton, can you explain they're name's? I don't really know I said into my mind 'Sure, the white boy name is Shu Shirosagi, the teal boy name is Lui Shirosagi, the blonde with red z highlight name is Free Shirosagi, the other blonde is Zac the Sunrise and the red one name is Zander Shakadera.' Thank you I said 'Your welcome.' said Croaton.

And then Zac pointed at me to battle Lui Shirosagi? I walked over to the stage and made it to the stadium I was confused that there was a big circle in the middle 'Valt?' Croaton? 'Thank glad. Anyway that is a spining stadium lucky for you we practice about, thanks to my help.' Yup! I said into my mind.

"Hey kid?" I looked up who was calling to me it was Lui "Yeah?" "What's your bey type?" "Uhm, balance." "Prepare to lose then." Wha- I had a confuse face 'Valt?' Yeah? 'Let's do this.' Yeah! I said into my mind and I focused.

I press my bey holder from my belt launch Croaton into my hands and attached it into my launcher and prepare my launch style (canon launch style) and Lui was prepared too.

"3...

2...

1!

LET IT RIP!"

After we launch our bey's to the stadium, Croaton took hold of the spiny thing, I still don't get it, anyway Lui's bey I think its name Luinor since study it, Luinor was struggling to get to Croaton, man it was a great choice to do a Stamina mode. "Croaton use Steal," with that Croaton attack Luinor and steal its stamina "and now use Dancing Shield!" with that Croaton attack Luinor before Lui said anything to attack us and bursted into three pieces, not broken. "Valt Aoi wins!" everyone cheered, I picked up my bey, I did it I beat one of them 'Yes you did Valt. Congrats.' Thanks Croaton 'Your welcome.' I said in my mind. And leave the stage leaving Lui and the other Supreme 5 speechless.

Lui's pov.
Man, that wasn't expected, his strong but that bey it acted like Fafnir, no it can't be that bey (sighs).

Free's pov.
Interesting, his strong with that bey I wonder how far he will go with that bey?

Shu's pov.
I saw Valt walking away, and we were left speechless, I can't believed it Valt won against Lui, I have to ask's him to battle me too. If I get a primission to battle him, man Lui and Free won't allow it, they're very over proctective.

Meanwhile with Valt.

3rd pov.
Valt was eating spaghetti in the park we was watching the duckling's they were only two more like the two of them were sibling's it was cute. Valt looked at the sky.

Valt's pov.
Man, what a day... 'Valt?' Oh hey... 'Are you alright?' Yeah... just tired. 'How about we finish that spaggethy.' Actually i'm done. 'Oh! Are you full?' Yup! 'What do you wanna talk about?' Hmm~ why do you always trust me? 'Because you have the spirit to do it.' Thank you for bieng here Croaton. 'Your welcome Valt, how about let's go home? Before the sun set's.' Your right I said in my mind again, anyway Croaton really knows how to commonicate with me.

3rd pov.
Valt arrived home saying 'Goodnight.' to his mother, and made his way to upstair's, and to his bed and fell asleep holding his launcher close and his bey.

TBC...

A/n: (sighs) That was long, and by the way Croaton saying is Italic and know's how to communicate with Valt in his pov. And I was lazy again. So so sorry, I hope you guy's forgive me. And I kinda like this Au, but still sad though because my oc died and again i'll be contuinuing this au chapter. And i'm sorry to be lazy.