Friend's? (Doll Au +Shalt pt.3)

(A/n: PS: Valt knows how to swear and a tsundere and again his a over worked blader just like Shu, this Au and again Cora can't talk back to Valt because there's a limit, one limit. PPS: Sorry to disapoint.PPPS: This 'oo' means they're talking in his mind.)

Valt's pov.
I woke up early than expected, I check my clock it was 6:00an?! How?! I screamed in my mind, I guess I can say that I want to train in the park were there's a bey stadium (sighs) I made my way to the bathroom and take a shower, after I took a shower I feel refresh and made my way to my drawer full of clothes and put my usual clothes and my way to the kitchen only to see my mom "Hey sweety." she said as she place's my food "Thank you!" I said with tired smile "Your welcome. Now it eat up." she said as I nod and start eating while she walked to the bakery and bake something.

After I was finish, I wash my plates and made to the door to go to the bey stadium park and train for awhile. After a couple of minutes my phone rang its time to go to school, I picked up Croaton put in my belt before my launcher I looked at Cora she usualy smiling, I miss her so much as I simled. Anyway I put my launcher in my belt and made my to school, thank glad I wasn't late, anyway I made to the school building and put my stuff in and made my to my class and take a seat.

After of couple of minutes the teacher arrives, we stand up and say "Good Morning Miss Maria!" we all said "Good morning class, today we have a special someone in our class, you can come in now." Miss Maria said as a white haired boy with crimson eyes come in, Why?! Is this happening to me?! First I meet him now his going to my classmate man I want to swear some thing Valt! I heard Croaton Okay, okay I won't curse Good. he said (sighs). After he was done introducing himself to the whole class and all the girls was so attarcted in him, and then he walks up to the free desk next to me (sighs), and then the teacher starts the lesson, I take notes and suddenly there was note from Shu? I read the note it says.

Meet me in the roof.
-Shu

I glance at him and gave him nod and he nods back at me and we finish the lesson.

Timeskip. . . Brought you to by Yan being sick.

After the whole class, I went up to the roof it was empty except there was a stadium. I walked over there and launch my bey with incredible speed I was in attack mode and suddenly someone launch there bey, it was red I assume its "Spryzen?!" I said with a hint of worry "You know. Huh....weird..." Shu said as he was suspicous to me, I only gave him a deadpan face "Oh......" he said as Croaton launch in mid air to my hands, I saw a shocked face from Shu "How?!" he said in an amusement tone "Nope!" I said as I turn a around a little "But why?!" Shu said "Because no is a no." I said "(sighs) Nothing really can pass you, huh?" Shu said "What do you mean by that?" I said as I was cofused "Well, I take a look in your school life here and bey battles." Shu said as I was shocked "Are you kinda stalker?" I said as I was suspecious "No." he said "Then why?" I said "Well, I wanted to battle you." Shu said ad he took Spryzen from the stadium "(sighs) I knew it. Let's get this over with." I said as Shu was confused.

As we took our beys out and put them in our launcher and take our stance.

And

"3...!

2...!

1...!

LET IT RIP!!"

We said the same time and our beys collided can't believe Spryzen can take the heat I smiled to my myself this is more like fun "Croaton! Use Double attack!" I said as he use's double attack "Oh no, you don't. Spryzen use upper launch." With that Croaton hit the wall "That's it i'm not gonna lose to you. Craoton! Use Slash!" with that Croaton make Spryzen fly out the stadium and bursted into three pieces not broken "Wow! I didn't you could do that! Hey wanna hang out?" Shu said with an expression of a happy person I smiled to him and notice a blush "Sure." I said "Come on." Shu said as he hold my wrist.

Timeskip. . . Brought you to by Shu kissing Valt while Lui and Free are mad.

As Shu lead me out of the school and going to a park full of street food "Woah...." I said as I had stars in my eyes "You like it huh?" "Yup! Now come on." I said as I hold onto Shu's wrists into one with a hot ramen stall.

Shu's pov.
Valt dragged me to a Ramen stall and we ate, I gotta admit its kinda nice to see him but I wonder what happened to his eyes there just like "Free?!" I said as I saw him and Valt turn around and scream I grab him not to make a fall for him and make him sit back to his chair "What are doing here bro?" I said with a hint of anger and he notice he took a sigh "Lui, needs to talk to you..." Free said with a tired tone and looked at Valt, Valt was confused why was he staring at him "(sighs) Fine." I stand up from my seat and walked over to Free and turn to Valt "See you tommorow, Valt." I said to him while nodded, me and Free were walking back to our car, I mean Zac did give us premission to stay at one of his mansion's still can believed Free ruin my chance, I sighed "You like him, huh...?" Free said making me jolt and turn to him "What if I like him?" I said "Nothing..." Free said and I was confused, I sighed again looking at the window. I wonder what's Valt up to.

Valt's pov.
I saw Shu leave with Free, but I was confused why he stared at me, after I was finish with my Ramen, I quickly grab my satchel and walked back home before its dark, I am not afraid of the dark but there a lot of rumor's going aroind Japan about those scary horror movies, yeah like that, even someone met one I don't remember thier name's, I hope I won't run into them because it was dark the sun has set even the street light's are on but dim like in a horror movie, ok just stay calm everything is gonna be ok, 'Valt?' 'Croaton?' 'Are you ok? Your having those panic attack's about the dark and those rumors.' Croaton said into my mind 'Don't worry I'm fine and you shoudn't worry about me.' I said to him in my mind 'Alright.' Croaton said.

I continue to walk back to my house, I feel so anxious and a little bit scared, I sighed this is gonna be long walked.

I finally arrived at my house it was a relief to be home and not dealing with those bullies again, I sighed again, I walked to the kitchen to grab something but saw a note it was from my mom.

Sorry, honey I have to visit your grandma today and I'm not home
for dinner but tommorow morning will
enjoy your food, its in the fridge because I don't wanna go bad.

-Love Mom.

She said in the note, I open the fridge and ate alone in the table its kinda lonely right? Well not for me its kinda cool when your an only child with problem's, you need to be alone for a moment.

After I was done eating my food, I wash my plate, head to my room and took a bath, walked out and grab my clothes to wear tonight and made my way to my satchel were I left in my desk of my room, I grab Croaton and My launcher and saw Cora my keychain, I smiled at it put it in my night stand beside's my bed and I think about today, Shu was the first one to keep a promise when we were going to the roof and have a battle, maybe were friends? No. I don't believe about being friends with anyone maybe i'll ask him tommorow.

I layed my head in my pillow and drifted of sleep.

(A/N: Sorry this takes long I mean I have a lot of work, about my life and i'm thinking about my oc's in Transformers. Again sorry I'm Lazy.)