I had a Husband once!! (Lualt)

(A/n: I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense I mean this is just a republishing from my draft book. Oh, forgot Mark died in this story timeline and Cora became the new owner of the Raging Bull's. PS: This takes at Surge. PPS: Lui is the same hieght as Shu. PPPS: Angst story. PPPPS: Lui is a nice person.)

Valt's pov.
I remember it clearly, me and Shu, we were driving home and suddenly we got into a car crash, we were in the hospital and the doctor's said to me 'I was lucky to survive.' but Shu didn't, I was devastated and lose my emotion.

Once I was recovered and after Shu's funeral, Free was the one who showed me love again, he was taking me to place's that make me happy and feel loved again. One day when I was training with Valtryek someone tap me in the shoulder making me turn around Free was giving me a flower bouquet and it was all my favorite since I told him about my favorite color's and flower's, I gasp at it and take it away from Free and smelled the flower's it was so nice, Free called my name and I saw him getting in one knee with a wedding ring and then he said "Valt Aoi, will you marry me?" Free said and I said "Yes!" and kissed him making the us fall down in the floor. After a couple of months we told the BC Sol were getting married and all of them cheered and a couple of day's we were getting married, I was still in my room from BC Sol, we were getting married here, suddenly I heard a bang, What was that? and suddenly Cora was rushed in my room and said "Valt! Free.....got shot...." she said and I was shocked, I rushed out of my room while Cora followed me behind, when we arrived there was already an Ambulance and I wanted to rush over where Free is but it was too late, I cried down while Cora hugged me.

After Free's funeral, everything changed,I was emotionless again, Cora was the new owner of Raging Bull's since she was chosen by the WBBA, and I quit being a blader, Cora understand's my quiting of beyblade and I hand her Valtryek and went home to Japan, and lived with my parent's and I worked at the bakery with my Mom and sibling's while Cora became the new team owner of the Raging Bull's.

After all that, my Dad quit his previous job and joined the Shirosagi's Company, I didn't knew that Lui was that, I was shocked but, Who cares.

After a couple of years, there was an arrangement with me and Lui, our parent's told us, it was a marriage arrangement I was shocked and him, my dad told me and his parent told him that 'They want, the best for us.' and I accepted it and him to, I was suprise.

After a couple of months we got married everyone showed up except for Cora she was busy with the Raging Bull's. But why do I...? when I looked at Lui he got taller and remind me of them.... And seeing him reminds me of their death so I avoided him.

Present Day. . .Brought to you by Shu and Free chasing me with their weapon's while Lui just kiss Valt and making Valt a blushing mess.

I was talking to Cora since she come to visit me and the bakery and asked "how  are you doing?" and answered that "I was doing okay with Lui and the bakery." I said to her, suddenly there was a text from Lui's Dad, I thought it would be fine like that until.... "Valt?" Cora said snapping me back to reality "Lui got injured!" I almost shouted.

Timeskip. . .Brought to by Me got a bump in my head and Valt treated it while Shu and Free are chasing Lui around while Lui just smirk about the kiss with Valt not regreting it.

I rushed over to where they are, I saw Lui and his dad were hugging and I said "Is he alright?" I said with a shocked expression and then his father looked at me "I'm fine. My dad was just overeacting." Lui said with a stern voice "(sighs) I-I see.... I'll get going then." I said with a relief tone and almost made my way to the door but "Wait! I need to speak with you first." Lui said as I stopped at my tracks and face him with a confuse face while his father said "I'll leave you two be." said his father as he leave the room and the two of us were left alone "What did you wanna talk about?" I said "Are you afraid of me?" Lui asked me and answered "no-?" I said as Lui took a deep breath and exhale it "Then why are pushing me away?!" Lui said with an angry tone I keep quiet and think what am I going to answer him? and he interupt me "I want you to tell me." He said as I was looking down feeling guilty "Why you keep pushing me away. I'm your husband!" Lui said "I had soon to be husband! And I loved them." I said almost raising my voice and I continued "And he was murdered in cold blood before my eye's." I said as I looked at him with a sadden expression and almost shouting and he looked at me with shocked expression "So your right, I have been pushing you away..." as I looked at the ground and almost with a tear in my eyes "And I didn't understand... WHY." I said, the last part was almost screaming "Until I was riding this house where your father said that you were hurt and I didn't knew..." I said to him while I had a tear in my eyes "If you were dead or not... and I can't... go through that again..." I said as I have tears in my eyes and he looked at me with a sad-shocked face "I can't allow myself to fall for you again....." I said as I cried and suddenly there was hands around my back I looked up and Lui was hugging me and I hugged back "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" he said with a caring voice "I so so sorry Lui, its..... that.... your...." I said as I stutter and cried "Shh~ everything is okay, you won't lose me too." He said as he let go of me and make me looked at him "Really....?" I said as I still have tears in my eye's "Yes." Lui said with that he kissed me and I kissed back, I guess I really need to stop worrying.

The End. . .Brought to you by GhostMark using his power's to spell 'The End...'

Meanwhile at the Back ground. . .

GhostMark: Can I transform in my normal body?

Yan: *sitting in a director's chair* You may.

GhostMark: Thank you. *transforms into a human*

Cora: Still can't believe, I became a Team owner.

Valt: Me too and I can't believe Mark died.

Bunny Emma: Well what can I say? She's crazy.

Yan: I heard that!!

Bunny Emma: Your literally eating Taiyaki ice cream.

Yan: Don't judge me!

Shu: We do judge you.

Free: Me too.

Lui: And i'm proud.

Yan: Really?!

Shu: And I hope you'll get your crush~.

Yan: *a blushing mess thinking of her crush and ran away to the door*

Valt: What was that all about?

Mark: She has a crush...

Cora: On a certain boy.

Valt: I wonder what's his name?

Shu: Actually, we don't know.

Valt: Lui?

Lui: Nope!

Valt: Free?

Free: Hmm~ probably Kris... I don't know because I saw her with Kris and the two of them were having a conversation. *shurgs*

Valt: I wonder.... Anyway bye guys!!! 👋