Appointment with Doctor +Fun Fact's Oc

(A/N: This is going to be lazy sorry!! T~T,PS: Thats the image of The Ultra's PPS: Mark is getting an mental check, this takes place at Season 1. PPPS: I'm going to make part 2 ft. Their Bey Avatars or No...? I'm still questioning but hey! I'm lazy as a snail.)

3rd pov.
Mark was in the Doctors room, "Okay, have you broken any bones?" Carem said "Yes." Mark said with a smile "Which ones?" Carem said "Arms and Legs." Mark said "Um...Which bones in your arms and legs?" Carem said "Um... All of them." Mark said "Okay..So, do you have tendon damage?" Carem said "Yes, every tendon in both my arms." Mark said "What the..? High blood pressure?" Carem said as she was worried about the boy "Yeah, i'm pretty sure." Mark said with a smirk "Anxiety?!" Carem said as she was worried "Almost always." Mark said "Depression?!" Carem said "Well, I do cry a lot and think about the fact that everyone I love is gonna die someday, that actually keeps me awake at night, so...maybe." Mark said "Holy..! What about brain traumatic injury?!" Carem said with a hint of scared tone "Oh, yeah lots of those." Mark said with a smile "Fainting spells?!" Carem said "Plenty." Mark said "Seizures?!" Carem said "Oh yeah, that one time at my house." Mark said as he remember the time "What the?! What don't you have?!" Carem said "Uh...Oh! I've never gotten the flu." Mark said "Oh, well that makes everything fine then." Carem said with gentle smile "Oh, really?" Mark said like a happy kid "No!?" Carem said "We have a lot of talking." Carem said as she finish her sentence while Mark gulp.

Meanwhile outside. . .Brought to you by Yan creating a Countryhuman.

Cora, Ranma, Richard, Zigma, Valt, Nika and Toko were outside waiting for Mark to come out "Do you think Mark gonna be okay, Cora?" Nika said with a hint of worry "Don't worry Mark can survive this." Cora said "Ok..." Nika said while Cora patted her head.

Timeskip. . .Brought to Yan and Maco waving to you (Maco is my countryhuman oc.)

Mark was walking to the hallway of the Hostpital and getting outside, while he exited, he was greet by hugg "What on earth?!" Mark said "Sorry, its just that we miss you Big Brother!" Valt, Nika and Toko said and they hugged it out while his teamates and his sister sighed.

The End. . .
(+Fun Fact's, backstory and where
they meet. Enjoy! 😊)

Fun Fact: Backstory, age and birthday
Birthday: Mark birthday is Dec. 25
                   Cora birthday is Mar. 20

Age: Mark is 7, while Cora is 3 and Valt is still in the womb.

Mark and Cora had a difficult past, their Mother died of an airplane crash while Mark has mental breakdown this was after Cora was born she was still a baby, and then their Father was being murdered infront of them, that leads to Cora having her powers awaken and killed them but unfortunately they we're shot with sleeping dose and were eperimented because of their powers.

After that, when the Labatory was going to far, where Mark engage his true powers he accidentaly made a scar on Cora's face, after that, Mark plan a way to escape the place when he did he failed but his powers engage and killed the all the people inside the Labatory and escape the place.

When they did, theres was something shining that where Cora woke up, Mark was carrying her like a piggy ride, when Cora was about to catch the shining thing but the two of them fall to the ground, thats where they met their bey's +laucher of course. (A/n: Believe me his literaly, traumatize. PS: They got educated in the labatory.)

After they got their bey, the two of them were questioning "I wonder what's their name?" Cora said as she looked at her bey and it shine "I think i'm gonna call mine Magica." Mark said "And mine is going to be Croaton." Cora said as she smiled at Mark "Heh, sure why not." Mark said as he patted her head and suddenly there was a splash of water making the two looked at the ocean and the two gasped "What-" Mark said as he was shocked because the water was reaveling a stairs to somewhere or somewhat made of sand.