Diagnosis

(A/n: Ok, this is more like a past story for Mark my oc. PS: No one really knows about his problem so he keeps it to himself. PSS: This was inspired by Lolli_lolli_pop in youtube its Miraculous Ladybug fandom gacha club. PSSS: Mark survive because his bey Magica offered him a healing potion and he made it to Surge and Dynamite era. PSSSS: Mark and Cora can do magic because of thier bey's.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd pov.
Mark was at the therapy because of something, Mark entred the hostpital to made his way to his therapist, he opened the door to a room when entered he gaze at the woman she had purple hair with blue eyes just like Zac the sunrise he knows him when he was a child "Uhm, Hi?" Mark said with an embarrass tone "Hello, you must be Mark Aoi." said the lady "Uhm yes..." Mark said as he take a seat "Oh! right. My name is May." said May as she face Mark "Nice to meet you Miss May." Mark said as he takes a bow "So, why are you here?" said May as she take a look in the clipboard "Well....there's something wrong with my heart...." said Mark as he was confused and miss May notice something was wrong for the poor boy infront of her "Why don't you tell me?" said miss May "Hi okay, I cannot give anymore...." said Mark as he face the ground with his eyes "What?" miss May said as she was confused "I cannot give anymore..." Mark said as the room was black when he saw a black and white version of him "Fuck..." said his version "But my whole personality is built around kindness and if I can't give then i'm what, stuck." said Mark bieng terrified "So, let's this work out, what's wrong with your heart?" said his other version "It won't come out, no it won't even start." Mark said "And now moving on, what's wrong with your brain?" said his other version "It yearns for the past but it won't be the same." said Mark "It's clear to say you've got a disease." said his other version "What's the disease?" Mark said with a panic expression "Well it's called empathy it means you'll give blood to there's, none left to bleed." said his other version "But I do not want to be kind." said Mark with an angry expression "What?" said his other version "I only want to survive No, this effort's exhausting its getting me nowhere and where does that leave me alone." Mark said as he faced the ground when he looked at his black and white version of him dissapeared and "You do not have a choice, the honey slips in your voice, kindness flows through your viens, that is something that cannot be changed, caring is what fulfills you, learn how to harness it, before it kills you...." said his other version and dissapeared and out of nowhere he was back at the room with miss May "Mr. Mark, I recomend you go to your house and sleep." Miss May said "Oh....Thank you...." Mark said as he made his way to the door and to the exit and going to the house.

After he arrived, he made his to his room and fallen alseep it was a tiring day of course and he needs sleep.

The End . . . . ?