Chapter 15

The professor handed over their research paper with a smile. "You never fail to exceed my expectation. I must commend Ms Wilk for her insight as well."

Elsie smiles widely at the words as she took the paper. Royse bows and they both return to their seats.

"We should tell Amelie-san our results." She beams.

Royse nods. "Of course."

As they meet up in the usual place, the two weren't surprised to see Amelie in the garden surrounded by books.

It was the perfect place for them to spend their time leisurely, and Royse had to admit, Amelie knew the best-secluded places inside the campus.

"Amelie-san is amazing as always!" Elsie commented as they made their way.

The lady halted and turns her attention towards the two nearing students. She waves and moves aside her items to make space for them.

"I appreciate the compliment." She replies.

As they took their seat, Elsie spoke. "Amelie-san how was your research paper?" She asks curiously.

"The professor commended me. They said it was different from my usual style." She explains with a smile. "In a good way of course."

Elsie claps her hands from her words. "That's amazing! As expected of Amelie-san."

Royse sat at the sideline and watched the flowers bloom from the two.

It was a familiar sight.

'Ah, like with my sister and Catherine.' He thinks.

"I was worried after seeing the topic assigned but it was interesting that even I didn't have any difficulties understanding it!" Elsie explains as she pumps her fist. "Amelie-san's explanations were also clear so it truly helped!"

Amelie chuckles at her words and action.

They halted when they hear the grass crunching from the footsteps. The 3 looks up and saw the well-known senior level students making their way towards them.

Royse glanced at Amelie and saw her smiling yet Royse knew that she didn't found it comforting seeing their, no, her appearance.

"Rosey, so you were spending your time here!" Rohesia greets as she smiles at their group.

"It's great to see you, dear cousin." Catherine greets, not noticing Amelie's strained expression.

"So do I." Amelie replies, maintaining her smile.

Amy trailed from behind and smirks from the view.

Royse had a terrible feeling and knew what his friend was thinking.

Before Amy could start talking, Royse sent a glare stopping her and spoke first.

"It's good to see you 3." Royse greets. He gestures towards his 2 friends. "This lady is Elsie Wilk, and this is the lady Amelie Caddel." He introduces the 2.

Elsie stands up and bowed in fluster. "It's a p-pleasure to meet you seniors!" She stutters.

Rohesia giggles. "Please to meet you too, Elsie and Amelie." His sister replies. She then looks at Royse and pouted.

"We were wondering why you would suddenly disappear, you should've told us you made friends! Also, why didn't you tell me that Elsie visited us the other day!? I only heard it from Mark-san!" Rohesia placed her hands over her hips and huffed.

"I apologize, but I simply wanted to get to know my friends more, and at the same time, I would like them to know more about me. As for her visit, I didn't want to disturb onee-san with her training." Royse explains.