Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Hmmmm...." I hum as I read the reports.

"Young master? Is there any problem?" My secretary, Mark, asks.

"It's nothing." I say.

"Young master shouldn't lie. That expression of yours shows there's something you want to be done."

I sigh and slouch on my chair.

I've been receiving reports for allowing the merchandise to be traded with the other kingdoms. Indeed we would benefit, but the contest to get my approval from the traders is really tiresome.

Also, I feel like there's a lack of fulfillment with only selling body products. We did receive rewards and certificate since proper hygiene lowers the rate of sickness, but I kinda miss the ones back in the other world.

The onsen, beach, and pools.

There's only a tub here so people don't know the knowledge of that stuff. Making a pool may be hard since we would need chlorine and proper mechanics that are still unknown in this world.

A beach is possible but that's a too big project since the shoreline is always where the ships docks.

Then onsen?

But it would take a while to find the hot spring. But still, If I venture out maybe I would find one.

Oh how I miss the onsen!!!!

"Mark-san, when will my schedule be free?"

"You have no scheduled appointments for tomorrow and the day after."

2 days then, that's enough time for me to venture the forest.

"Ok, leave it as it is. I will be taking a break."

"Very well young master."

Now all I have to do is get Andrew with me to venture out.

.

.

.

Tomorrow came and Andrew immediately accepted to come with me to the forest.

Can't really blame him since we haven't really been spending our time together lately. He looked like a dog waiting for his owner when I appeared back in the shop, really made me laugh.

Currently, we're now in the far part of the forest, and to my dismay, there is still no hot spring!!

If this goes on, it may take a longer time to find one.

But I will not give up!! Luckily, there's a volcano in this Kingdom so there's a higher chance that a hot spring is around here in this forest and Andrew knows the forest better than I do, so he's familiar in which places water seems to flow more.

"Master what will you do when you find the hot spring?" Asks Andrew.

"I plan on making a bathhouse. Bathing inside one helps improve health, so I want to build a bathing facility for the commoners to bathe to since they can't really afford to have a tub inside their home. Plus it will help their health." I explained, excluding the part about gaining more profit.

"As expected of Master!!" Andrew exclaimed as he looks at me respectfully.

In a way, I feel bad for this kid. He thinks I'm a respectable person, but in truth, all I want is to have money.