Chapter 41

Royse nervously walked along the hall. He could hear the students whispering, gossiping the news of Amelie's disappearance.

When they noticed the redhead, they couldn't help but pity him.

They were aware that the trio was becoming distant a while back, then the incident of Amelie hurting Elsie happened. And now, she was gone.

News already spread regarding the topic and was the most talked about amongst citizens, especially the aristocratic circle.

Even Royse was bombarded by his parents regarding Amelie. They were worried and wondered if his highnesses had already dispatched a search party for her.

Both redheaded siblings did their best to calm their parents and only assured them that Amelie is currently being searched for.

And Royse wasn't the only one experiencing this.

When Royse entered his class, he saw Elsie being in the same predicament as him. Many students continuously asked questions to the brunette to the point that they disregarded her space.

"Oh, I'm surprised. I'm quite sure we are thought to respect an individual's personal space, did we not?" Royse flashed a deadly smile towards the students, making them scamper.

If Royse hadn't done that, he was sure the students would think it was alright for them to continue pestering for answers.

Elsie was grateful for what he did and made sure to follow after his action. Though the redhead doubts that the brunette was capable of saying such words. She was too pure.

He sighs. He still lacked rest but Royse was feeling a whole lot better compared to the last few weeks ago.

His secret was out but turned out for the good. The cast already assembled a plan and was currently preparing the necessities. They still had at least 3 months left before graduation day arrives.

They had more than enough time to prepare.

Milivoj and Rohesia became focused on their training. They were permitted by his highnesses to train with the knights along with Elsie practising her skills with mages'.

Catherine joined Carl from time to time to practice her abilities, wanting to know how it would fare against fire. Carl also made sure to help the twins with documents regarding the Caddel family and Monroe. There was still a lot of investigation needed and Damien was soon pulled to help.

Much to the twins' dismay.

Speaking of Damien. It was decided that the male would answer his sentences when they finish the whole fiasco. And apparently, the king decided that his punishment would be lessened if the white-haired male would prove himself loyal.

Of course, for the time being, he was under Amy's watch. Which Damien loves and hates at the same time.

Royse could relate and made him think that Damien deserved it.

Seeing how Amy held a grudge towards the white-haired male, oh how Royse doesn't want to know what she's doing to the poor half-blood right now.

As for Juli, he had informed his family and immediately reported the area they were able to protect inside the city. It was a nice surprise to find out that Moran was the one handling the whole planning.

Royse figured that he was the one to take over the family due to this.

Everyone was busy.

The redhead groaned as he arrived at the garden.