Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I prepare myself for this afternoon. I've already finished packing up my stuff, so I decided to venture outside and bid farewell to the people I made friends with here in the plains.

They all congratulated me and gave me goodbye gifts and more. Haaaaaa, I'm really gonna miss everyone here.

After I finally finished saying my farewells to them, I decided to teleport to the shop. Andrew was surprised when I suddenly appeared from the storeroom.

"M-Master?!? What are you doing here?!"

"Just visiting. I won't be able to come here for the following weeks, so I decided to check it out one last time."

I headed out of the staff area and checked out the inside. There were mostly noble's buying our stuff. Of course, there were cheaper ones so that commoners can afford them as well, but the expensive ones have better ingredients. Same as the other world, there're varieties of beauty products that we sold inside here.

"You said that as well a few days ago. What do you mean Master?"

"I was adopted."

Upon saying that, Andrew became happy and sad at the same time.

"Will Master be leaving the place?"

"No, I'm still gonna be living in this kingdom, but I was adopted by the Frostenden household."

"The Frostenden!?! That's amazing, as expected of my Master!! That's why you decided to pass the position temporarily, Master is amazing to have such accurate intuition!" Andrew exclaims.

"Hahaha. Yep." Of course I know cause that will be the start of my sister's doom.

"Anyway, business is booming as always. You better help out your family ok. I'll try to teleport here, now and then. Also, make sure to report to me if ever there is a problem, I already thought you the skill right?"

"Yes Master! I will report to you if ever there is any problem! Leave the rest to us!" Andrew proudly huffed.

I sighed and smiled at his enthusiasm. I wish they're the ones who adopted us instead, but that's impossible since they're already 3 siblings. Well I guess it was a very good decision that we made this shop. The request for trade contracts has been piling up for the last months, maybe I should try expanding our territory.

If the business continues to go well, then I wouldn't be surprised if the Stewart family will become noble from how much money we earn at the shop.

Well that's up for them to decide. It's still technically named to me, and since I am now part of the Frostenden household, the shop will now be owned by the Frostenden. Maybe I should make a paper of contract where the Frostenden and Stewart family come to an agreement in owning the shop.

Hmmm, yea that's better. I'll speak to our new parents about it.

With that, I asked Andrew to explain the rest to his family and left the shop to venture around a part of the kingdom where our shop is.

I was pretty known in this part of the kingdom for always being with Andrew and especially since they know we owned the shop. I guess I'll miss them since I wouldn't really be able to venture outside much anymore.

Sighhh, I'm gonna be confined.....

I continued to explore and have fun with the people before heading back at the orphanage. When I teleported back, my sister immediately dragged me after seeing me.

"Where were you?! I was looking all over for you! C'mon change your clothes, you need to look your best!"

"Aneki, I was just saying my farewells to the people here. I'll start changing my clothes."