p a r t t e n

Liked by: emmachamberlain, tylerposey58, and 883,289 othersdevinisfound: hiya :] chat with me on twitch in 30 mins

devinisfound: hiya :] chat with me on twitch in 30 mins

georgenotfound: you're welcome, for the food
^ devinisfound: mhmm thanks gogy

user9: YAYAYA WE MISS YOU
*liked by devinisfound*

tommyinnit: STREAMING WOMAN
^ tubbolive: POG

tylerposey58: might force the teen wolf cast into watching? mukbang?
^ devinisfound: um now it is

user3: we missed you

_________________________________________
*Twitch*
DevinisFound is live!
i missed you
_________________________________________
"hello chat!! so, we will be doing another chatting stream while i eat my food." she started opening the take out of chinese food and took a sip of her coke.
she noticed that tyler posey had joined and sent a donation and a message.
"hi!! i did say we would be here"
"hi tyler! thank you for the donation and yes, you guys are here." she smiled as she noticed Schlatt and Philza joining the stream as well.
"GUYS JSCHLATT IS IN THE CHAT"
she laughed as she read his comment "RHYMER" and she moved on to the questions.
"okay so the first question is, 'are you coming to vidcon this year?'"
she pushed her hair behind her shoulders and laughed a bit.
"of course i'm coming to vidcon! yeah, me and george will be flying out with a few others. we are so excited to meet you guys!"
taking another bite of her food, she read more dono's and questions.
"favorite tommy moment?"
"what does that mean? um like favorite time i've hung out with tommy? uh, well, that would probably be when went shopping and i gave him a makeover. that vlog came out last night. so definitely check that out if you want."
the next hour or so flew by pretty fast. it went just like that. eat, sip, donations, and questions.
"alright chat, i'm going to head off and get some sleep. i love you!"
she hit the end button and sighed as she got up, stretched, and took her take out containers to the trash in the kitchen.
"hey, dev." she looked at the couch to see george watching Supernatural.
"hey, no. georgeee, i wanna watch with you restart this episode."
she flipped on the couch and rewinded the episode.
"you took too long on stream"
"shut up"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a/n:
some dialogue!!!!!!
don't forget to vote and comment!
i love you <33333333