p a r t t w e n t y o n e

Liked by: dexterdarden, tommyinnit, and 628,710 othersranboomc: Glasses Duo? Tagged: devinisfound

ranboomc: Glasses Duo?
Tagged: devinisfound

user4: OMG- DUO DUO DUO

devinisfound: we are so cool 😎

georgenotfound: goggles are my thing. devin, you're awful
^ devinisfound: you cant claim goggles, dip weed

user6: i want more of them. now. pls

user9: wonder how tommy feels rn
^ karljacobs: prolly jealous
^ user3: AYE YO?!?!

sapnapinsta: favorite duo! (besides me and karl but we won't talk about that)
^ dreamwastaken: excuse me? well, my favorite duo is devin and ranboo! (besides me and george but let's talk about that)

user8: WE CANT IGNORE DREAM AND SAPNAPS COMMENTS-

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

after ranboo had posted the photo, tubbo had insisted on paying the food bill for the friends. even devin had practically ripped his card from his hand to shove her card in the waiters hand. which resulted in tommy taking her card back and stealing tubbos back from her to pay with. he just wanted free food....
they went back to tubbos to stream. aimsey and devin wanted to stream and hangout with chat while the boys played minecraft on tubbos gaming counsle.
"devin! you ready to start?" she heard aimsey shout from tubbos couch. they decided to do a 'just chatting' stream to talk about what their plans were for the week they would be at tubbos.
"yup! just grabbing water. want one?"
aimsey shouted back a "yes please!"
so devin grabbed two waters from the mini fridge and walked past tommy and tubbo who were discussing the teir list of the best wilbur songs whilst billzo and ranboo sat on the floor repainting billzos nails black again.
devin sat the cold waters on the coasters and helped aimsey set the cameras up. finally, everything was ready and they started the stream.
"hello chat!! welcome in! welcome! welcome!" aimsey started talking, smiling big at the camera and taking a picture of her and devin at the same time as devin was to post on to twitter to let her fans know she was live.
"yes chat, devin is here with me! we are in fact at tubbos."
devin smiled and waved at the camera as she scanned the chat and donations, helping aimsey read them out as there was a lot. they decided to read some questions as well.
"what's your favorite show right now?" aimsey looked to devin for her answer
"oh, probably Skins UK. its so good! i'm on the third season right now." after she answered, aimsey answered with "the office" which resulted in the taller girl telling her that she didn't want to pick something basic like that.
"oh whatever, devin. NEXT QUESTION!!!" the beanie wearing girl scrolled the chat and picked a question
"wheres the boys?" aimsey roller her eyes as devin laughed, calling them out to the living room. ranboo put his glasses and mask back on before walking into frame and waving at the camera, tubbo sticking his head between the two girls and smiling at the camera, billzo fixed his hair and slung his arm around devin and his other arm leaning on the table, talking to the camera now about pokémon as tommy walked in. he looked around and for some reason felt weird when he saw one of his friends arm around devin. brushing it off, he went and sat down by aimsey and propped his head up on his arm.
confused as to why he didn't sit by her, devin glanced at tommy thru the monitor and saw him already looking her way and she looked back to the chat, pretending to pick through the chat.
he chewed his lip as billzo picked a question for them to answer.
"worst celebrity ever...? um." he looked weirdly as the camera as devin already knew her answer
"jake gyllenhaal. easy. anyone else?" she looked around as everyone else gaped at her quick answer but soon followed with a fist bump from aimsey, signaling that she agreed with the other brunette.
soon, the stream ended as all of them saluted the camera. the stream leaving tommy questioning his emotions toward the younger "not found" sibling.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

aimsey @aimseytv • 2hr
LIVE WITH DEVIN AT TUBBOS!!!!

COME JOIN FOR SOME FUN aaa
CHATTING TIME!!!!

||devin @devinisfound • 2hr COME JOIN COME JOIN COME JOIN

|
|
devin @devinisfound • 2hr
COME JOIN COME JOIN COME JOIN

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a/n: hi i love this chapter sm
i actually love the picture i edited :]

tommy emotions?

karl still being a dommy shipper? yes not even a question

more duos! anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter. a but longer with dialogue but it needed it

i love you <3