p a r t t w e n t y s i x

starting up her pc, a flood of anxiety swooped through devins body. she didn't know how fans would react, or if they would react at all. that's stupid, of course they would react. maybe not with a positive attitude though.

shaking her head a bit, she clicked on discord and opened the call with some of her friends, all on mute still, as well as herself. three months. that's it. that's how long she has taken to plan this surprise. nor did it take much convincing.

she titled her stream, "Big News, Chat!! Come Join ^-^"
and she started the stream along with her "starting soon" title screen.
(here's a pic i made as i imagine her starting screen to be!! it's nothing fancy, but idk)

glaive was playing as she un-muted herself to talk to her chat finally.
"hi, chat!! hi, chat!! how are you guys?!" she took off the starting screen to show herself. she was wearing a black, slightly cropped, turtle neck and her red zip up. along with her green pants. she thought they were cargo, but she wasn't going to label them as that. she had no idea.

"thank you guys for all the subs, oh my god! okay let's see, i'm gonna turn the music down a bit and i'll start telling you guys what's going on here!"

turning the music down, she clapped her hands together.

"okay, as you guys know, i live with george still. and ive talked about moving for a while now...."
she saw the chat fill up with question marks, guesses, and lots of "WHAT?"

"yes, yes. i'm moving!!" she did a little jazz hands and giggled, unmuting her friends to tell the rest.

"guys, i'm moving IN with a few people...."
she paused for dramatic effect until that was ruined.

"hi, guys!!" a soft voice spoke to the stream.

"tina, i was gonna do a drumroll! but yes! i'm moving in with miss tina kitten!!" devin announced, she was excited to say the least.

it wasn't a huge location change, but she wanted to move out. george was going to be moving in with sapnap and dream soon and she didn't want to live in the apartment all on her own. she would be too lonely, so, when she told tina all of this, she had offered for devin to move in with her.

this was perfect for both girls. now, devin didn't have to live alone, and, tina also was lonely. tina had always been like an older sister to the younger girl. she gave amazing advice, was always available for late night conversations, and they both connected when they met.

"chat, i know this is big news. why did a comment just say, 'i thought you were gonna move in with tommy'?" she sighed,
"no. guys, tommy lives with his parents still. i wanted to move with tina for many many reasons. BUT, i think we shall move on to greater things. its drawing time!!"