p a r t t h i r t y s e v e n

while devin was getting ready, sza loud in her headphones, she felt the bathroom door slam. ignoring it, she applied eyebrow gel and put her jewelry on.

she didn't really know if wilbur, quackity and tommy even wanted to go to the fair. kit and foolish mentioned that it would be fun, but it was a tradition that her and tina were creating together.

devin finished her makeup, she went with light today, just a natural look. she knew she would be sweaty running around the fair and going on a bunch of rides. she took a picture in the hall mirror, and then walked to the kitchen counter to post.

Liked by: tinakitten, colbybrock, and 483,104 others devinisfound: boot day🫶

devinisfound: boot day🫶

user4: devin you always look so stunning, pls share secrets ☹️🤞
|> devinisfound: you make me blush🤍 secret: pretend ur in gossip girl/gilmore girls 😋 my favsss
|> user4: YESSS❤️

quarterjade: my baby🥹🫶she's so grown up :')
|> devinisfound: i love you, jodi :')

user8: outfit link plz?
|> devinisfound: shirt is from depop, tag is off :( , jeans are from lyst, dr martens boots, tote is from urban, glasses from urban!
|> author: guys i don't actually know where these clothes are from, i just put brands 😭 i wish i actually knew!

stasiavuu: you're so gorgeous
|> devinisfound: says you😚

_____________________________________________

after devin posted on instagram, she poured some cheerios out and poured some milk on top, grabbed a spoon and sat on the couch while she watched bee and puppycat on the tv, waiting for everyone else to get ready.

of course she didn't expect to go to the fair at 10am, but she wanted to shop around first at least.

after the cereal was finished and she watched two episodes of bee and puppycat, kit and foolish came out and watched baseball with devin. she always insisted on watching met game reruns, her favorite team.

an hour later, tommy and quackity came out, followed fifteen minutes later by tina, it now being 12pm, they left the house and started walking to their first location, coffee.

"coffee isn't even that good, can we just go get energy drinks?" tommy complained, getting dirty looks from tina and devin as foolish scoffed. "coffee is the best drink, tommy. we are getting coffee." foolish walked up to tina and quackity while devin fell into step with tommy and kit.

"i don't like coffee either, don't feel bad, tommy." devin gasped, looking at kit. "you don't like coffee either? what is wrong with you guys?"

devin didn't notice, but tommy had been watching her so intently, that he tripped over air, landing on his face on the cement.

"oh my god! tommy, are you okay?!" devin tan back and helped him up, foolish, quackity, and tina talking quietly about how cute they would be and kit talking a picture for wilbur who decided to stay at the apartment till the fair came later, he needed to send ash some new lyric ideas by 2pm.

"i'm fine. thank you, dev." tommy smilied, brushing his jeans off.

devin smiled back and watched tommy walk back, realizing that his soft tone made her melt just a little bit.

"you coming?" tina asked, eyebrows raising at devins quietness.

"mhmm." she adjusted her tote bag and walked by tommy and kit again. all she wanted was a little clarification on what on earth she just felt when that interaction with tommy occurred.

_______________________________________

a/n:
long time no see, my bad😭
been gen busy with classes

but here's this 😚

i love you so so muchhhhhh